• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cutest MP in Singapore

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim peh is the cutest

image.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
half true.

that is true only in the first half term.
she become asset in the 2nd halve term

quite agree with ur comment; TPL started off with the foot but thereafter she had improved much.
i do not live in MacP, but my office has been there for past 12 years
in the past three years, she has bought many + changes to MacP
compare TPL to the previous JBL mps....one can see the difference

those who no believe what i wrote....suggest u down to MacP and ask around

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT has walkover for a long time. When TPL was included in GCT's GRC, opposition smells blood.

For all contested election, Woody never scored below 72%. With TPL on board, Woody's managed a miserable 56.64%.

So is she an asset or liability?

What u stated above is what actually happened, which everyone knows. Only a core PAP cock-sucker like Leongsam would state otherwise. He may think he is very smart in coming up with all these rejoinders, but is making only a fool of himself. But what else do we expect from aa PAP ass-licker?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite agree with ur comment; TPL started off with the foot but thereafter she had improved much.
i do not live in MacP, but my office has been there for past 12 years
in the past three years, she has bought many + changes to MacP
compare TPL to the previous JBL mps....one can see the difference

those who no believe what i wrote....suggest u down to MacP and ask around

guess tpl is more aggressive in her ground works(to the extend she safekeep kotex pad) than her debate skills in paliment and charimaping.
NS is reverse.
she can debates well, gather support, but talk a lot, tea party a lot, no work done.no deny she is a beauty.

the people are free to choose what type of mp they want

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does he qualify to take part in president election?
Don't think he will stand.
If he stands down as an MP, he should be eligible to stand for the Presidency (unless of course, there is some clause in the constitution forbidding former PMs from standing for President).
Besides, I feel he probably wants to spend more time with his family, especially his daughter and grand daughter who both reside in the U.K.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What u stated above is what actually happened, which everyone knows. Only a core PAP cock-sucker like Leongsam would state otherwise. He may think he is very smart in coming up with all these rejoinders, but is making only a fool of himself. But what else do we expect from aa PAP ass-licker?

Had she not been part of Woody's team, he would have ended up like Georgie Boy. He should thank his lucky stars that TPL saved his skin.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had she not been part of Woody's team, he would have ended up like Georgie Boy. He should thank his lucky stars that TPL saved his skin.

As I said earlier, I expect nothing less of a response from a hardcore PAP cock sucker.

I hate PAP to the core but 2 to 3 of its MPs are decent people. Lily Neo is one. TPL is gaining respect from what I heard of her work in Macpherson over the last 2 years. But to say that she saved Woody's team at GE 2011 is absolute nonsense. Everyone knew it was her who pulled the whole team down then. The fact that she is doing ok now does not change this fact. So please stop your foolishness.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said earlier, I expect nothing less of a response from a hardcore PAP cock sucker.

I hate PAP to the core but 2 to 3 of its MPs are decent people. Lily Neo is one. TPL is gaining respect from what I heard of her work in Macpherson over the last 2 years. But to say that she saved Woody's team at GE 2011 is absolute nonsense. Everyone knew it was her who pulled the whole team down then. The fact that she is doing ok now does not change this fact. So please stop your foolishness.

Leongsam is clearly in trolling mode at the moment. Best to ignore his comments as the electoral stats for Marine Parade GRC speak for themselves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If you have to start name calling and attacking the messenger, it shows that your arguments cannot stand up to scrutiny.

GCT has been become more and more unpopular as the years have gone by because of the perception that none of his promises materialised. His ridiculous title to EM has done him no favours either.

Tin Pei Ling was recruited to the team because she was young, pretty, intelligent and connected with the net savvy generation.

Had she not been part of the GRC team, Woody could well have lost his seat.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have to start name calling and attacking the messenger, it shows that your arguments cannot stand up to scrutiny.

GCT has been become more and more unpopular as the years have gone by because of the perception that none of his promises materialised. His ridiculous title to EM has done him no favours either.

Tin Pei Ling was recruited to the team because she was young, pretty, intelligent and connected with the net savvy generation.

Had she not been part of the GRC team, Woody could well have lost his seat.

When a person persists in spouting nonsense despite the obvious, then he deserved to be called names. So since you wish to perpetuate with such absolute trash again, then let me call you a hard core PAP cock sucker again.