• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cutest MP in Singapore

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow. U mean Wooden is tat unpopular than he needs a ah huey to back him up? I thought tat wooden thought that he is popular as he was former PM n tat he thought he was a popular PM n still get 55%. Such popularity.

Wooden and his Swiss standard of living promise. Don't mention Swiss to him ...he will be in fits.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well she got a double or triple pay rise from her previous entry level job to become MP overnight, so she should work double or triple hard at her new job...

The MP job was husband's gift to her. She is much better than a tai tai. Tai tai has to spend, she gets instead. Free money, courtesy of us. Publicity from the PAP press. When she wants some limelight, a story is hyped out by the PAP press.

Last edited:

JohnnyCage

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what i call CUTE :eek:

cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif
cWLuwWU.gif

LowLifeBoyKopiUncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's no liability. She helped GCT to secure a seat in Parliament. Without her, Woody would have had to join boy George and the rest of the Aljunied outcasts.

So you know alot about singapore even NOW...I guess you are still HIDING SOMEWHERE in Singapore :wink:

Well you got NO BALLS to admit nor approve this post.....am i right ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is the test subject for pap voters to accept young frivolous candidates...pave way for pinky's son the crown prince in GE 2016.

She is send to Marine Parade to sabo woody goh.

She is in Marine Parade to spy on woody.

Her MP post is loyalty reward from pinky to her hubby (plp ex pps) and her daddy (plp crasslooter).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MP job was husband's gift to her. She is much better than a tai tai. Tai tai has to spend, she gets instead. Free money, courtesy of us. Publicity from the PAP press. When she wants some limelight, a story is hyped out by the PAP press.

Yeah lor, taxpayers pay for her cuteness, big smile and hardworking image.

J

JeanGrey

So is she an asset or liability?

am i the only one who missed her message?
http://www.purpleparade.sg/

The Purple Parade is a movement that supports the inclusion & celebrates the abilities of persons with special needs. - See more at: http://www.purpleparade.sg/about.html#sthash.tdwWFDWs.dpuf

i hate to say it, but she seems to have the opposite of the midas touch.

poor girl...

Truman Capote — 'More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones.'

jacky

its time to lower all MP pay. dun think all this ppl deserve this much. anyone know how about their pension scheme still have?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT has walkover for a long time. When TPL was included in GCT's GRC, opposition smells blood.

For all contested election, Woody never scored below 72%. With TPL on board, Woody's managed a miserable 56.64%.

So is she an asset or liability?

trust me.she will still be in gct team in 2016. why?
if gct lose the grc...he can save his face by blaming tpl as laiabilty. the same 60% will blieved what he say.
if gct lose which he will..but tpl didnt take part, he will malu all the way to taman jurong and make history.
if you are gct..you think leh?

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trust me.she will still be in gct team in 2016. why?
if gct lose the grc...he can save his face by blaming tpl as laiabilty. the same 60% will blieved what he say.
if gct lose which he will..but tpl didnt take part, he will malu all the way to taman jurong and make history.
if you are gct..you think leh?

The question is somewhat irrelevant as GCT will most likely retire before the end of the next election campaign in 2016 handing the mantel over to Fatimah or Tan Chuan-Jin.