• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute Pharmacist @ Raffles Place MRT

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro where is Attica ?

Attica is a fucked up place that is fronted by a shit skin known as Kaash who's a north indian shit skin that's a faggot and extremely arrogant. Too bad this shit skin is blading at the back but of course with the arrogance of a shit skin it won't admit it's growing too old to be fronting a club.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter what sort of camera u using?

Some made in 2004 camera phone? The pics are so small? Even the spy cam vid pen that i own takes bigger photos than that.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter what sort of camera u using?

Some made in 2004 camera phone? The pics are so small? Even the spy cam vid pen that i own takes bigger photos than that.

smallest-camera.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Attica is a fucked up place that is fronted by a shit skin known as Kaash who's a north indian shit skin that's a faggot and extremely arrogant. Too bad this shit skin is blading at the back but of course with the arrogance of a shit skin it won't admit it's growing too old to be fronting a club.

hows the crowd there ? any good jazz or trance clubs that you think worth chilling out ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , im using iphone ..and i upload to photobucket ..pai seh .

All u need is to complete a FR of the pharmacist. Here's a sample for u (taken from sammyboyforum)

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=234171

Name: Too busy and tired, have not thought of one for her yet.
Height: 1.64m
Weight: 53kg
Boobs: Firm 36C
Looks: 7/10 (Smooth and silky skinned)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and smooth legs)
BJ: 9/10 (BJ only with warm water brings me to cloud 9.)
FJ: 7 /10 (Responsive)
Frenching: No
Massage: 7/10 (Decent light massage only, she’s NOT a trained masseuse)
Attitude: 8/10 (Good GFE and great attitude)
Overall: 8/10
Don’ts: Raw, Anal
Damages: $80/1/1, Including Caps and Room.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hows the crowd there ? any good jazz or trance clubs that you think worth chilling out ?

Go to st james movida i believe it should still be open.

The problem with a shit place like attica is that it's a front for whores aka vietnames or thai whores that get their status elevated cos of their white "bfs" if not they are right below the totem pole.

I been to movida a few yrs back. The live band was from spain and really wow great

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , im using iphone ..and i upload to photobucket ..pai seh .

I assume your iphone is ip4 which i am using.

Why is the pic soooooooooooooooo small?

Really it's even smaller than my motorola phone i bought in 2004.

You know that ppl can look better when the pics are smaller or the res is lower.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, when Bangla look at you, u also get erection, what u talking about Kekling lover?

Yes yes... We understand how u feel. But u gotta take medicine. Every morning. U can't just come in here and expect us to relate to your experience. For the sake of your wife whom I just fucked, take your medicine.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So are u daring me to do something? I v scared leh. U know what people do when they are scared? lol

Cooleo, I know u don't scare easy. I know this because when 20 Banglas line up to fuck your asshole, u are also not scared, but got smile on your face.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo, I know u don't scare easy. I know this because when 20 Banglas line up to fuck your asshole, u are also not scared, but got smile on your face.

Reading from your daily journal and inserting my name to replace yours is fine if u are going thru therapy. but u have got to learn to ask those banglahs to use condoms when fucking u. Btw how's the anus wounds of yours? Healing well? U might want to apply lubricant when u spread your anus for the banglahs.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok la i was jesting with erotica69. But he wanted to fuck me, so i thought i will just fuck him first lor.

So u still have a problem w me, perhaps talk to me at the cul-de-sac?

COOLEO, is not about jesting me or not. It is like what Yellow People (Sima Yi a.k.a. OA) said after he banned you, that it your "ego ballooned". However I must add that I don't agree with OA that he should ban you!! Of course, I am not OA!! :p

Recently, I find you quite a wise forumer (although you are annoying at times) when I got to know of your political views, which is objective and sensible. You don't seem to take sides with Dr Chee Bye's doggie or PAP doggies.

So when you banned me, I was thinking "hey, I thought this fellow was sensible, why is he doing that? "He never got rewarded by his wife last night or what"? Next day, your OA "friend" figured that out for me that it is your ego! He was right!

COOLEO, I do not want to get involved in an argument with you on this subject, as both of us has got better topics to talk about during this GE times and morons like PAPsmearer to whack!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

COOLEO, is not about jesting me or not. It is like what Yellow People (Sima Yi a.k.a. OA) said after he banned you, that it your "ego ballooned". However I must add that I don't agree with OA that he should ban you!! Of course, I am not OA!! :p
:biggrin:

You are blur as usual seeing things from face value. Unless you are here frequently and following his posts, you can see that he has been taunting others with the WWE gif. So he picked on the wrong asshole to mess with. :biggrin:

Sounds like u have an addiction. Maybe i should show u a pic and help u out. hehe

qsp9vl.jpg