• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro. How's the going last nite?

last night lost S$8k .

wifi ship very lousy

i now using the Junket girl smart phone to go online

my Uncle driver suppose to bring S$10k

for me waited whole day he never turn up

can you call NC hot line see if true

today 12pm and 220 pm ferries from SG TMFT have to turn

back from Batam to SG TMFT

i afraid the driver makan my S$10k

i dont trust this driver

he said he take 630pm ferry to pass money to me

tks bro

tks

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
tanah_merah_ferry_terminal.jpg

tanahmerah.png

DSC-6826.JPG

LW%20Ferry%20Schedule%20240311.JPG

lsw4.jpg

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
last night lost S$8k .

wifi ship very lousy

i now using the Junket girl smart phone to go online

my Uncle driver suppose to bring S$10k

for me waited whole day he never turn up

can you call NC hot line see if true

today 12pm and 220 pm ferries from SG TMFT have to turn

back from Batam to SG TMFT

i afraid the driver makan my S$10k

i dont trust this driver

he said he take 630pm ferry to pass money to me

tks bro

tks

Yes Bro. Checked with them alr. It's true. 12pm &2.20pm ferry turn back at Batam. They also dun know why.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
tks . how can they dont know ? like that also can ? Crazy !!!

Thanks bro. Will definitely check before going. They are only counter staff. It's the Indo immigration that cannot be trusted.

There was once where some aunties talked loudly while on tranfser and they were sent back.

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro. Will definitely check before going. They are only counter staff. It's the Indo immigration that cannot be trusted.

There was once where some aunties talked loudly while on tranfser and they were sent back.

wahhh.. thats serious . to and fro 3 hours for nothing

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Bro. Checked with them alr. It's true. 12pm &2.20pm ferry turn back at Batam. They also dun know why.
How come will U turn, never kenna before.
Only sometimes when take ferry back, half way will be stopped by coastguard to do random spot check :biggrin:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come will U turn, never kenna before.
Only sometimes when take ferry back, half way will be stopped by coastguard to do random spot check :biggrin:

Indo immigration custom, anything can happen. Always off your handphone when on transit to LW. Dun talk too loudly.

Time like these could be asking for money from Albert. LW have to bribe them not to create trouble.

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro HorLee. Managed to get your ammo? HENGHENG & HUAT HUAT HUAT-AH!

i still onboard last night very quite due to ferries problems from S$10k now S$10,800/-

resting in cabin update later driver told me ferry turned back yesterday due to bad weather