• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crowd clapped in Court to support Amos

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ken_facebook.jpg

Ken Lim, you're only a common property agent!

Come to wag your tail for me and I'll see that you get well rewarded.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if no one came out to protest? They are not concerned with Amos. They are more concerned with more bread and milo on their table. Not punishing a small kid.

Yes... you said it right. They are not concerned with Amos. They are more concerned with more bread and milo on the table. And all that is possible because of Ah Gong. So, they will come for Ah Gong's sake.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Amos is acquitted, you bet all the Opps party chiefs will come out of their turtle shelf and hail him as the newborn freedom fighter of Sinkiespore. CSJ will hail him as the new teacher, thinker and rebel.
I think they have more brain than you not to do what you think

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they have more brain than you not to do what you think

The GE is coming soon.... I am not surprised if Amos is discharged , the Opps will pounce on the "amos effect" to gain political mileage point.

You got to imagine this ... if the people who stood for them ask them at the rally . "Where were you hiding during the amos ' saga ? " The politically correct answer is " What do you mean we hide? I was there to support him at the court . I was there when amos was discharged...we even shook hands. I together with my colleagues believe him all this while that what he said about PAP is correct ."

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Amos Yee case erases all the love we have on Lee Kuan Yew.
My friends and I love Lee Kuan Yew but not now.

Please lah. What has our beloved Lee Kuan Yew got to do with this case? He's long kicked the bucked when all this happened. Why drag a dead fuck into this? Show some respect can?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please lah. What has our beloved Lee Kuan Yew got to do with this case? He's long kicked the bucked when all this happened. Why drag a dead fuck into this? Show some respect can?

some dead are not supposed to be respected.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I fully expect that low life Grade A scum Anus yee to get away lightly because of his "mental condition". :oIo: