• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crowd clapped in Court to support Amos

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
"as well as Mr Vincent Law, a family and youth counsellor who earlier posted bail for Yee, only to discharge himself when the teen broke bail conditions."

The MSM are worse than whores. At least whores do an honest job.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee case erases all the love we have on Lee Kuan Yew.
My friends and I love Lee Kuan Yew but not now.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the sound of it, the defense lawyers felt very confident that the verdict will be to Amos' favor. The concern is no more the verdict, but how to manage Amos after this court case. Mr Dodwell, the defense lawyer felt that he has a sense of responsibility to help Amos after the case ( through this whole issue) so that we ( I take it to mean Amos , the lawyer and the govt ) can move forward from there.

After the hearing on Friday, Mr Dodwell said overall, Yee had been "very cooperative" and that he could not ask for more. He added that he felt "a certain level of responsibility" and that there was still the issue of "how do we manage Amos after this?".

"I do want to help Amos through this whole issue, and so I will speak to him and see what we can work through in relation to all that is before us," said Mr Dodwell. "Everything concerning Amos Yee, we try our best to help and we move forward from there."
Unquote

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what the outcome, Amos Yee will continue to be stubborn and will get hauled back to court again. Thanks to the supporters he received which made him think what he did was right.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter what the outcome, Amos Yee will continue to be stubborn and will get hauled back to court again. Thanks to the supporters he received which made him think what he did was right.

If Amos is acquitted, you bet all the Opps party chiefs will come out of their turtle shelf and hail him as the newborn freedom fighter of Sinkiespore. CSJ will hail him as the new teacher, thinker and rebel.

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't the court arrest all the jerk-offs who clapped and cheered for Amos? It's clearly contempt of court.

The crowd came in droves outnumbering the police. What can be done when one is outnumbered? Even the judge was astounded and just watched in amazement.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The crowd came in droves outnumbering the police. What can be done when one is outnumbered? Even the judge was astounded and just watched in amazement.

Was lionel de su sa there too?...all the porlumpars, whatever balls they had, shrivelled to pea size & then mustard seed size...ha ha ha

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was lionel de su sa there too?...all the porlumpars, whatever balls they had, shrivelled to pea size & then mustard seed size...ha ha ha

Lionel not scared kanna slapped meh ? To think that Amos has more fan base, each one give him one tight slap, go back his wife also cannot recognize him.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Amos is acquitted, you bet all the Opps party chiefs will come out of their turtle shelf and hail him as the newborn freedom fighter of Sinkiespore. CSJ will hail him as the new teacher, thinker and rebel.

If Amos is acquitted next Tuesday... the sky will pour out .. it will be a wet, wet day ... reminiscence of the day of the late LKY's funeral.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lionel not scared kanna slapped meh ? To think that Amos has more fan base, each one give him one tight slap, go back his wife also cannot recognize him.

You slap lionel....they might have to bury him at Bidadari...oops!...nowadays go Mandai!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Amos yes certified deranged cuckoo imh patieny like chee soo Juan?why is the crowd supporting a deranged kid?do they not have compassion for his parents?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Amos is acquitted next Tuesday... the sky will pour out .. it will be a wet, wet day ... reminiscence of the day of the late LKY's funeral.
It should be a discharged not amounting to an acquittal. The speed of the case, the question by the judge are clear signals. The sky should pour out if he is found guilty.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it is true ...damned ... now I know why the defense lawyers are so confident. Judges should be listening and judging the case ... not be astounded and keep watching the crowd in amazement.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee case erases all the love we have on Lee Kuan Yew.
My friends and I love Lee Kuan Yew but not now.

I never loved that scumbag.

李光耀的奇迹不过是一段美好的传说 (LKY's miracle is nothing more than a beautiful myth)
http://www.nandazhan.com/mail/mail315.htm

登上国际政治舞台的黑帮大佬 - a mafia boss on the world stage
被幸运女神垂青的政治赌徒 - a lucky political opportunist
站在巨人肩头的政治侏儒 - a dwarf on the shoulders of political giants

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should be a discharged not amounting to an acquittal. The speed of the case, the question by the judge are clear signals. The sky should pour out if he is found guilty.

Next Tuesday ... is a big day. The SPF better prepares for a battalion of police on duty. Millions went to pay their last respects to the late LKY. They may be out in full force to protest if amos is discharged.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next Tuesday ... is a big day. The SPF better prepares for a battalion of police on duty. Millions went to pay their last respects to the late LKY. They may be out in full force to protest if amos is discharged.

What if no one came out to protest? They are not concerned with Amos. They are more concerned with more bread and milo on their table. Not punishing a small kid.