• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Cristiano Ronaldo: A Sinkie Owns Me Now!" Song Boh?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11403395_10153504521647164_3003942155181913270_n.jpg

I am very excited to announce my latest deal with Mint Media, owned by my good friend, businessman Peter Lim from Singapore, to acquire my image rights. This is a very strategic move for me and my management team to take the Cristiano Ronaldo brand to the next level, especially in Asia.

https://www.facebook.com/Cristiano

SINGAPORE - In a sensational move, billionaire Peter Lim has acquired the image rights for football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.

The six-year deal was announced on Monday afternoon.

This is the Singaporean’s first foray into the sports marketing business.

The image rights for the three-time Fifa World Player of the Year (2008, 2013, 2014) will be managed by Mint Media, a Hong Kong-based company owned by Mr Lim.

Mr Lim said: “Ronaldo is not just a great soccer player, he is also a very popular personality. I am confident that the Cristiano Ronaldo brand will continue to grow.”

Ronaldo added: “Peter has valuable and extensive business network and I have always admired Peter’s entrepreneurial savvy and his ability to grow businesses.

“He is also a good friend whom I have known for a while. I believe he will be a good partner and good value-add for my brand.”

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sp...ronaldo’s-image-rights-s#sthash.lx6xeyn0.dpuf

Pootin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Image rights nia... Big deal? Any star footballer can and will do that. Not play for Valencia.

Maybe CR7 may consider after past his prime and going into semi retirement (38 years of age) Hahahaha

Like all your now retro celebs who gave Sinkieland the snub when they were in their prime years. :biggrin:

Pootin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peacock is certainly not new to this so Valencia ranks at number _________ ? :biggrin::rolleyes:

While Madrid can afford the whole team!

Using good looking poster boys to boost their club jersey sales. Now that has become their priority :biggrin:

1406065668-james-rodriguez-treads-the-lawn-as-new-player-of-real-madrid_5339899.jpg
Real+Madrid+v+AFC+Ajax+UEFA+Champions+League+Z6PENNG7e5Dl.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CR7's powers are beginning to wane, he is 30 years old this year.

Typical Sinkie mentality ("wah kio tio sai!") splurging on worthless stuff. :biggrin: