• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy History, Crazy people

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real soldiers don't shed tears, they shed blood! So do we still call these sissies "guniang" like in the good old days?:biggrin::biggrin:

Probably you old-timers who trained under the Israelis and Tiger Uppercut Hong would laugh and beat the shit out of these useless current-generation male pussies.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably you old-timers who trained under the Israelis and Tiger Uppercut Hong would laugh and beat the shit out of these useless current-generation male pussies.

Well said & it's the hard truth! In fact I can't believe my eyes when I saw these pics of guniangs shedding tears. These pussies will definitely cry for their mamas once captured as POWs. You can probably hear their wailings from miles away!:rolleyes: