• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Old guy: "Will vaccines prevent me from getting covid?"
Doctor: "No you can still get Covid even if you are vaccinated.".
Old guy: "If I do get Covid could it still kill me?".
Doctor: "Yes it is still possible that you could die from Covid.".
Old guy: "In that case what is the point? Good bye.".

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that 55 fully vaccinated people have kicked the bucket shows that Vaccines are not very effective. That number is more than the total number of deaths in 2020.
obviously you left out the fact that 54 of them also had underlying medical conditions

plus the possibility that these were also vaccinated with non mRNA

but keep up your clever statistical trickery . Your circus relishes it

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
obviously you left out the fact that 54 of them also had underlying medical conditions

plus the possibility that these were also vaccinated with non mRNA

but keep up your clever statistical trickery . Your circus relishes it

This "underlying medical conditions" tag is just cop out.

Amongst my group of over 55 friends I am the only one not on hypertension, cholesterol, asthma or diabetes medication and that is because I actually put in an effort to stay fit and drug free as far as possible.

My estimate is that almost ALL those over 55 have what can be termed to be an underlying medical condition so if any of them dies of Covid it will be with an "underlying medical condition".

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "underlying medical conditions" tag is just cop out.

Amongst my group of over 55 friends I am the only one not on hypertension, cholesterol, asthma or diabetes medication and that is because I actually put in an effort to stay fit and drug free as far as possible.

My estimate is that almost ALL those over 55 have what can be termed to be an underlying medical condition so if any of them dies of Covid it will be with an "underlying medical condition".
Well it’s good then you are hosting a gutter forum from NZ instead of running a health ministry

what a great loss to Singapore

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Well it’s good then you are hosting a gutter forum from NZ instead of running a health ministry

what a great loss to Singapore
As usual when you can't dispute the facts you attack the host and the platform. :smile:

What percentage of those over 65 on planet earth have ZERO underlying health issues? My layman's estimate is 2 to 5% at best.

You're a medical professional what figure would you come up with.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual when you can't dispute the facts you attack the host and the platform. :smile:

What percentage of those over 65 on planet earth have ZERO underlying health issues? My layman's estimate is 2 to 5% at best.

You're a medical professional what figure would you come up with.

as a medical professional I know you are twisting facts to further your warped agenda and entertain your merry band of clowns

i’ll let you dig your own cesspool

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't ask for better condition than this . Highest vaccination rate at 84%, compulsory masking, and stringent social distancing. Yet it didn't stop transmission.

Thought they claimed MRNA can be easily modified to counter the latest variant? Why are we still using outdated vaccine meant for the B variant?

Doesn't seems like the Western vaccines live up to what they claimed.

OK let blame it on the 2% who took sinovac.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You can't ask for better condition than this . Highest vaccination rate at 84%, compulsory masking, and stringent social distancing. Yet it didn't stop transmission.

Thought they claimed MRNA can be easily modified to counter the latest variant? Why are we still using outdated vaccine meant for the B variant?

Doesn't seems like the Western vaccines live up to what they claimed.

OK let blame it on the 2% who took sinovac.

Masks never made a difference no matter where they were mandated.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is not the vaccines is mRNA ones. U see those countries using sino whatever like south America. Indonesia, uae, Bahrain all cases dropped. Sinkapore Kenna conned to use leaky vaccines

Countries which used Chinese vax have sharp case declines, getting back to normal lives

Indonesia
Bahrain
Hungary
Columbia
Chad
Comoros
Mozambique
Paraguay
Peru
Chile
Serbia
UAE

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Countries which used Chinese vax have sharp case declines, getting back to normal lives

Indonesia
Bahrain
Hungary
Columbia
Chad
Comoros
Mozambique
Paraguay
Peru
Chile
Serbia
UAE

Wow it turns out the Chinese are the best rather than the Ang Mohs.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a 21 Oct report in The Age , a newspaper in Melbourne, Australia., Singapore's problem now is the fault of some 100,000 senior citizens who are holding out and refusing to get vaccinated. I do not know where this Aussie get his numbers but he has a point in that the PAP is not taking a targeted approach .

PAP itself is blaming the unvac seniors but keep on passing new rules targeted at everyone.
They should pass rules restricting the unvac seniors only eg cannot dine in, go malls or even take public transport.
Why let 100,000(figure not verified) people hold 5 million to ransom?
They have the technology to put these into the token, trace together app -so that only unvac seniors are subject to restriction.
The fact that the PAP is not doing this raises troubling questions-is there more than meets the eye?. Are they pushing for 100% vaccination and more and more boosters given that they are now gunning for the above 30s?
Are the big pharmas and their investors running the show?

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/sing...australian-newspaper/ar-AAPOjhs?ocid=msedgntp

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a 21 Oct report in The Age , a newspaper in Melbourne, Australia., Singapore's problem now is the fault of some 100,000 senior citizens who are holding out and refusing to get vaccinated. I do not know where this Aussie get his numbers but he has a point in that the PAP is not taking a targeted approach .

PAP itself is blaming the unvac seniors but keep on passing new rules targeted at everyone.
They should pass rules restricting the unvac seniors only eg cannot dine in, go malls or even take public transport.
Why let 100,000(figure not verified) people hold 5 million to ransom?
They have the technology to put these into the token, trace together app -so that only unvac seniors are subject to restriction.
The fact that the PAP is not doing this raises troubling questions-is there more than meets the eye?. Are they pushing for 100% vaccination and more and more boosters given that they are now gunning for the above 30s?

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/sing...australian-newspaper/ar-AAPOjhs?ocid=msedgntp

Number is about 110,000 . They are pretty much spot on.

Restrictions already in place. But poorly enforced . You can see all the anti vaxxers here bragging they manage to sneak into coffee shops and malls

Problem is the cohort of elderly vaccinated early in the year already have waning antibodies. Hence the mad rush to give them boosters now . Coupled by the fact that:

1. Original Pfizer /Moderna were against the alpha variant . Current wave is delta

2. Problem with non mRNA vaccines : antibody titres as low as 20 . Might as well don't use

Just saw the preliminary unpublished data for booster BNT162b2. Day 15 titre 6155 Day 29 5170. 98% protection !!

What more do you want ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. They lost the money so now this is the way to get back the money. Not your health but to cover their ass for money lost. It will be blown out. To all the unvaxx, PLEASE STAY UNVAXX so that these atrocities are revealed to all Singaporeans and to the world.

We, Unvaxx, Are the control group to show that these vaccines DO NOT WORK and also to reveal to all Singaporeans and the world that the PAP is trying cover up our lost national money in the expense of our lives and health.

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. They lost the money so now this is the way to get back the money. Not your health but to cover their ass for money lost. It will be blown out. To all the unvaxx, PLEASE STAY UNVAXX so that these atrocities are revealed to all Singaporeans and to the world.

We, Unvaxx, Are the control group to show that these vaccines DO NOT WORK and also to reveal to all Singaporeans and the world that the PAP is trying cover up our lost national money in the expense of our lives and health.

Too late la

Your disciples all scrambling like deranged lemmings to get themselves jabbed

Rats have all left the sinking anti-vax ship