• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

couple who founded vegan eatery revert to meat-eating

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a while, I had a Sri Lankan neighbour, who is vegan. His daughter came over one day for my daughter's birthday party, and we ordered Pizza with the usual toppings - pepperone, sausage, mushrooms, onions, double cheese. And the neighbour girl couldn't eat it!!! Everyone else gobbled down their slices, but this South Asian little girl wasn't able to eat it!!! Out of a dozen kids, ONE had to be a vegan! Problem kid!

I got a shock when I saw her Hindu father destroy the nest of a dove that set up nest for Spring at the lamp outside their garage! Bloody bastard started swiping the newly built nest with a broom when he saw it there - bloody cruel bastard! Then I saw him set traps for rabbits when he discovered them raiding his vegetable garden. (For once I was on the critter's side). Vegan, but with a Black Heart!!!

Cheers!

i get stares of disbelief and disgust when i invite my ah neh vegan ex colleagues for ribeye bbq. only a canadian-born ah neh hubby shows up as he is raised on canadian bacon and beef. his wife who is india-born and strict vegan faints every time she comes close to the aroma and smoke of charred steak.