• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Are vegetarians and vegans the worst?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let’s face it. These scumbag vegetarians and vegans are everywhere around us. The occasional niece or nephew who is against animal cruelty , or the Ah Neh who is vegetarian for god knows what reason and the vainpots who do so to maintain a good figure.

But… most of them still look like fat lards. I swear I can’t tell these ppl are vegetarians/vegans. They don’t have glowing skin for sure.

And when the workplace gathering comes along, we need to ensure that the place has a vegetarian option. That obviously rules out most of the nice Chinese restaurants. And if you share the latest go to place for meat dishes, someone will say “oh no matter how good this is, it won’t appeal to her since she is vegan”. Eh phua cheebye, was she the only audience?

Guess which photo is taken when the person was a vegan? The left one!

https://www.womenshealth.com.au/i-started-eating-meat-after-8-years-as-a-vegetarian-heres-why/
1682757761809.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Veggan Ah neh will not replace China as a manufacturing country... you see them only in office desk top jobs... vegans are lazy and stupid... no pork no high IQ...