• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cost of premature baby....medical treatment..-

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. They chose to have children. The child was not imposed upon them.

2. They chose to keep the baby alive at all costs when mother nature thinks otherwise.

They have nobody to blame but themselves for their predicament.

I am sick and tired of hearing calls for taxpayers to pick up the tab for those who cannot afford the choices they made.

Gahmen wants SG couple to have babies, but subsidies is peanut when babies are born premature.

Than gahmen says no enough babies born import Foreign Trash to fill in the Gap!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Gahmen wants SG couple to have babies, but subsidies is peanut when babies are born premature.

Than gahmen says no enough babies born import Foreign Trash to fill in the Gap!

The government is not interested in premature babies. It wants healthy and intelligent babies conceived by parents with good genes.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government is not interested in premature babies. It wants healthy and intelligent babies conceived by parents with good genes.

Hey talking about good genes.

What do you think more than 3/4 of the forumers here, have? Hahahahahahaha

Needless to say, with the type of topics and threads put up everyday, even a moron can figure the correct answer to the above question! LOL

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
my girl born premature 34 weeks, 2.1kg at east coast hospital. heart got lobang, PD say need to put in ICU for a week. upon dischage, i got to pay 3k for my baby, 3k for my wife. next heart appointment is 1 year later at KK. thanks god. my baby girl now is 13 yrs old. healthy and doing fine in her school. her heart lobang also close up after 1 yr. my son born the following yr, 36 week, 2.4kg at east cost hospital also. no need to put icu this time.i pay 2k cos gynea know im not working at that moment and no money. now is he 12yrs old liao. healthy and strong. thank god i really didnt get those high bill cos my fren baby stay almost a month in the hospital, and the bills... $$$$$$ and it was 1999.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
CB lah .... natal intensive care ask that Dr Janil Puthucheary to sponsor lah.... he is the head honcho or something like that in KK intensive care

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB lah .... natal intensive care ask that Dr Janil Puthucheary to sponsor lah.... he is the head honcho or something like that in KK intensive care

Yah yah yah that pap mama dog will help you hor........

EBCC2A31-1FEF-41B0-846C-57E3E0CECACF.JPG

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Double post

Attachments

• EBCC2A31-1FEF-41B0-846C-57E3E0CECACF.JPG
    EBCC2A31-1FEF-41B0-846C-57E3E0CECACF.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
government want high income graduate couples to have babies, not low income non graduate couples.

premature babies or babies with congenital defects can be borne from any type of couple, be it rich, poor, educated, uneducated, healthy, unhealthy, etc. if a couple can afford to pay the medical bills, fine. if not, then they may seek redress/subsidies from FAP.