• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corruption in SCDF and CNB

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To PM LHL : Oh, you're in Switzerland, how nice? Is your wife with you? May I ask her what happened to her UBS gamble with public money? May I ask you if she's punished or exonerated?

Ass Loon: Make more noise and I will give her a salary increment! *chey*

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Coming from Mr Niceguy of the forum this is indeed serious. What i cannot understand is he seems focussed on attacking opposition a lot more than attacking PAP.

I really don't bother who one attacks who as long as its with facts and logic not implanting doubts into reader's minds. Its very stupid because most of us here reading stuffs are not that ignorant to fall for that. I really fear if we have such low IQ oppositions, luckily people in Aljunied and Hougang are smart to vote for smart oppositions in.

I say it before someone does....PAP stooge!

I hate to say this but GMS had made me loss all respect for him for posting such lowly unintelligent posts. I shall warn my politically conservative family members.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:p he he he GD, in this case I think you must have smell a lot of shit. :wink: For me I may not as politically incline still I smell a lot of shit. I cannot disagree about some people say about UFO conspiracy theory . . . . .really sianz to have oppositions with such low quality

Yes, my nose very power! There were several times when some singers sat next to me in HFJs and I merely commented that I could smell blood. The shock in their faces confirmed a simple guess. Other times weren't guesses. Coz if bringing them out as a group for dinner and one not able to make it, someone in the group would tell us 'auntie' came for that absent singer.

It may surprise you but I really think GMS is no moron. He is quite a bright chap. But what to do? He is 'controlled' and guided by an invisible hand. Never trusted this chap from day one. Best of all, he makes it easy for me.

Lost Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
A police report has been made and will be submitted to court for intentional harassment and defamation.

You might want to consider taking this post down as it is not worth getting into trouble when you do not even know the facts.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/derrick-leau/5/542/8a5

View attachment 3642

Derrick Leau
Senior Territory Manager at VMware
Singapore Information Technology and Services
Current
Senior Territory Manager, Public Sector at VMware Singapore Pte Ltd
Past
Account Director, Public Sector at CA Technologies
Senior Sales Manager, Public Sector at EMC
Senior Business Manager, Public Sector at Oracle
Education
Ottawa University
Connections
109 connections
Public Profile
http://sg.linkedin.com/pub/derrick-leau/5/542/8a5
PDF
Print
Flag
Experience

Senior Territory Manager, Public Sector
VMware Singapore Pte Ltd
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; EMC; Information Technology and Services industry
October 2011 – Present (4 months) Singapore

Account Director, Public Sector
CA Technologies
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; CA; Computer Software industry
July 2010 – September 2011 (1 year 3 months) Singapore

Senior Sales Manager, Public Sector
EMC
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; EMC; Information Technology and Services industry
January 2007 – June 2010 (3 years 6 months) Singapore

Senior Business Manager, Public Sector
Oracle
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ORCL; Information Technology and Services industry
November 2004 – January 2007 (2 years 3 months) Singapore

Education

Ottawa University
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Arts, Specialized in Business Administration
2003 – 2005

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It may surprise you but I really think GMS is no moron. He is quite a bright chap. But what to do? He is 'controlled' and guided by an invisible hand. Never trusted this chap from day one. Best of all, he makes it easy for me.

Gifted nose all I can say. Hey I like the word you said, "invisible hand". This is something Thais use a lot especially when they don't wan to get into trouble with the lese majeste law.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gifted nose all I can say. Hey I like the word you said, "invisible hand". This is something Thais use a lot especially when they don't wan to get into trouble with the lese majeste law.

Invisible to us but very visible to GMS. I think it was the economist Adam Smith who coined this phrase?

M

Mdm Tang

My ID is open. Most OCs and HIs all the way up to LHL and LKY know I'm Ramseth and who's Ramseth, silly little ah beng patrolman who arrested and guarded Francis Seow. :biggrin:

Bro Ram ,

this thread now got 115,000 views.

past 20 hrs alone got 15k views.

viewers like ...

i like also ... :smile:

this thread can become a Reference Official Book

soon ...:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Invisible to us but very visible to GMS. I think it was the economist Adam Smith who coined this phrase?

Anyway I am glad GMS had done me a favour for these few posts in this thread if not I would have still be thinking he is one of the knights but what a eunuch he is now he had opened my eyes. Glad to have spent some time to go through this thread.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no use leh...still no concrete idea or clue who is the mystery woman...a bit anti climax now...

Like what some brothers pointed out in the Sex Forum, there will definitely be people who knows her, shared a photo with her before. The amazing thing is, no one has come out to leak the pictures.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am really amused that such a simple trick could get people into a wild goose chase of that "pretty lady".

Seriously, there are people trying to divert attention to the real corruptions. As I have said, corrupt people won't just stop at one. Most of the time, corrupt people are only caught AFTER they have tasted blood and continued their corrupt schemes for several times. The SLA and SIA cases demonstrate such pattern. To believe that the present one is different from others, really gullible.

If I remember correctly, it was reported that the late, corrupt minister of National Development in the 80s only took bribe amount to only $800K. Do you seriously believe that? He was living in a first class bungalow back then!

There are only two main factors in corruption: Money and Sex. These senior civil servants have been paid very high salary and it would be embarrassing, especially so when the debate on the million dollar ministerial pay has just concluded, to suggest that even highly paid civil servants could be corrupted. The premise that we need to pay high salary to prevent corruptions will be totally crushed. Thus, the minor case of sexual misconduct has been used instead.

And indeed, the sexy part of it is that nobody would question why these corrupt people only indulge in sex but not money and everybody would be busy thinking high and low, fantasizing how the woman look like things like that. It is quite a successful media campaign to divert attention to the real problems indeed.

Any thinking persons would ask, these scholars hold great powers which inevitably face great temptation of bribery in great amount, instead of just "sexual favors". A rotten apple will be rotten totally; there will not be any "sacred place" on it that would not rot. In fact, the fact that the CNB chief has been warned one year prior to this incident has shown that corruption is habitual in nature. You can't really stop a greedy person being greedy without going through a thorough program; even with that, there is no 100% guarantee that he would change for the better. You can't really stop a person who likes to abuse their power in return for sexual favors and money when it becomes habitual. There will be multiple times of committing the same crime habitually before they get caught.

The only concern is how to minimize the political impact when high level corruptions happened. In the corrupt minister's case, he chose to take his own life and it seems that the details of the corruptions will be buried with him altogether without having to go to open court.

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the case involving 2 clowns and the woman is going to court. So her identity may remain undisclosed. They are well within their powers to suspend company involved from participating govt tenders for a period of time. The 20th Jan rept from CPIB to MHA recommended internal disciplinary action and thus interdiction pending PSC outcome. They apparently are looking at other related cases arising from this.
I can think of one reason - the case may not go to court. If so, the ID of this woman can be left out for the time being. Could this be an example of kill 2 frighten the entire civil service? Many mysteries to these two cases. The ID of the woman doesn't interest me. Using her as a PW, if it goes to court, could be another reason. She could have requested her ID to be held back till court date. CPIB is not obliged to please members of public.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume you are Derrick?You are right and the facts may not be known. This forum is noted for providing everyone an opportunity to speak his mind. I suggest that you take this opportunity to clarify and present the facts or your side of the story. Would suggest a thread by itself so that it does not get lost in this thread.
Hi,A police report has been made and will be submitted to court for intentional harassment and defamation.You might want to consider taking this post down as it is not worth getting into trouble when you do not even know the facts.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, my nose very power! There were several times when some singers sat next to me in HFJs and I merely commented that I could smell blood. The shock in their faces confirmed a simple guess. Other times weren't guesses. Coz if bringing them out as a group for dinner and one not able to make it, someone in the group would tell us 'auntie' came for that absent singer.

............................................Never trusted this chap from day one. Best of all, he makes it easy for me.

my nose also very power. can smell his oversized, overused, unironed, unwashed pants from across the pacific. men with horrible pants have too much testosterones going nowhere and with no real pussies to deposit.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
A police report has been made and will be submitted to court for intentional harassment and defamation.

You might want to consider taking this post down as it is not worth getting into trouble when you do not even know the facts.

That post is a public info obtained from LinkedIn. What harassment are you talking about. Derrick the most can only go after TRE for publishing that article.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That post is a public info obtained from LinkedIn. What harassment are you talking about. Derrick the most can only go after TRE for publishing that article.

Your nick is very cute, I mean the way you design it.

cartoonarmadillodrawing01.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think the case involving 2 clowns and the woman is going to court. So her identity may remain undisclosed. They are well within their powers to suspend company involved from participating govt tenders for a period of time. The 20th Jan rept from CPIB to MHA recommended internal disciplinary action and thus interdiction pending PSC outcome. They apparently are looking at other related cases arising from this.

What's your guess why all the publicity when this case may not go to court but to PSC? They could have camouflaged these two cases. Was it because of the Chinese press that left them with no other option? Even if so, surely they could have censored the sensational aspects to both cases. I am quite puzzled. More so when NBG was previously given 'royal' treatment - his move from CID to CNB after Letter of Warning.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my nose also very power. can smell his oversized, overused, unironed, unwashed pants from across the pacific. men with horrible pants have too much testosterones going nowhere and with no real pussies to deposit.

He should be quite an expert in the art of PCC then. The image of his unironed pants came to my mind immediately. Yet to come across a chap with such a public profile being so careless. Impression counts. He failed.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be quite an expert in the art of PCC then. The image of his unironed pants came to my mind immediately. Yet to come across a chap with such a public profile being so careless. Impression counts. He failed.

if picture have an 'invisible' smell then i am sure goh meng seng smell like shit.