• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo frustrated that his $300k per annum scholars let him down

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DPM Teo added: “I would like to reaffirm my confidence in our SCDF and CNB officers, who are honourable professionals risking their lives on a daily basis to keep our citizens safe and secure.”

Mr Peter Benedict Lim Sin Pang, the former Commissioner of SCDF and former Director of the CNB Mr Ng Boon Gay are currently assisting the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) in its investigations into allegations of “serious personal misconduct”. Their cases are believed to be not related.

Both men are PSC scholars and Superscale officers holding the rank of Senior Assistant Commissioner, drawing an income of approximately $300,000 per year.

DPM Teo, who is also the Minister-in-charge of the Civil Service, must be feeling very frustrated to see his scholars being questioned by CPIB.

- http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/01/25/dpm-teo-we-will-not-hesitate-to-take-firm-and-decisive-action/

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Old Autocrat (who is playing the role of Qian Long now), fake x'tian Benedict and Ah Gay must be paid $3 million peanuts to walk the straight path.

It is a bargain because Kempeitai Collaborator e.g. Prata Nathan were paid $4 million peanuts to be a good boy.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Old Autocrat (who is playing the role of Qian Long now), fake x'tian Benedict and Ah Gay must be paid $3 million peanuts to walk the straight path.

It is a bargain because Kempeitai Collaborator e.g. Prata Nathan were paid $4 million peanuts to be a good boy.

remember this, high salary doesnt mean i wont corrupt.low salary doesnt mean i will corrupt.if that is so, our government is insulting my passed away grandfather as i know him so well as a good good old man that even if he earn so little, he wont ask for more!!!