• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corrupt Lionel De Souza's past exposed by former colleague

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surname of his sons and daughter I don't get it. Any idea ?

Deborah was fucked by other men (including a certain Mr Lee) before and squirted out his biological children.

Lionel the grago hooked up with her later, and Leo Jerome de Souza was born of that union.

So simple also dunno? :biggrin:

By the way, was Lionel de Souza fully vaccinated? Boostered? :unsure:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRESENTATION - LJ INVESTIGATION & CONSULTANCY SERVICES PTE LTD​

We are dealing with:
Electronic/physical surveillance
Matrimonial - evidence of spouse infidelity
Assets and individual tracing
Undercover investigation and sting operations
Pre-employment/background investigation
Infringement of intellectual property/product theft/piracy (trade marks, copyright and parents act)
Criminal investigation
Insurance fraud

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
De Souza was a good cop feared by thugs during his day. Oppies should not defame him.

1635516192142.png

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many uncles in coffee shops know that LJ children called up PAP members to attend the funeral but nobody cares.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Send a wreath to his wake on behalf of SBF bros.
I would. Many oppies have been arrested or interrogated before by the great De Souza. There's always a bond between interrogator and prisoner even after many years later.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.This mother fucker will be transferred to hell, he can say hi to old fuck and his gecko lao cheebye.
Any corpse whipping ceremony??? I would love to whip his corpse!