• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Correction coming !!!

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stock Market is going to correct very soon.

Big or small one... i don't know :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not ..when new impLementations on both properties & vehicLes sets in..:cool:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell american dollars!!!!

George Soros should hire you to trade his billions....................he'll be reduced to a beggar in no time.............

when Dow Jones crash..............precious metals and oil will plunge..............if gold were to go up instead................prepare for Great Depression !

USD, Swiss Franc and Yen will go up..............all others will go down...................if USD go down.................prepare for Depression............!

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
china will dump american dollars soon!!

Tuesday, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao called again for China to remake its economy so it relies more on domestic consumption than investment and exports.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tuesday, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao called again for China to remake its economy so it relies more on domestic consumption than investment and exports.

China will not do that - they have too much assets and money tied to US$

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not very far wrong, me thinks. Today's rally was for the big boys to get out.

Cool, yr thoughts same as mine. I've got hard data. Today may have got up alot but if you see deeper, alottt of selling taking place. :cool:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stock Market is going to correct very soon.

Big or small one... i don't know :biggrin:

Economic Forecast made by Forummers in SBF have somewhat of mixed results. For example, if you care to check Forummers' posts over the last 5 years, many said that "The Big" Property Crash was coming. And what happened instead? :wink:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Economic Forecast made by Forummers in SBF have somewhat of mixed results. For example, if you care to check Forummers' posts over the last 5 years, many said that "The Big" Property Crash was coming. And what happened instead? :wink:

This is not surprising. If ministers who are supported by thousands, paid by the millions are unable to forecast basics like housing and transport, the strike rate by forummers is not bad.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u gotta separate property market into 2 first. HDB and private.
second the gov intervention, many samsters here already can see bubble forming and getting bigger. they forecast the burst. of cos, the gov will not let it happen.
this is bad because they should let it burst before it reach catastrophic scale, by then too big for gov to intervene and allow me to assume that our gov "you die your business" attitude will not step in to help and that will be catastrophic for the people and the business.
now, what will cause the burst? i believe it will be from external which i think a lot of you already think of that.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The income level of the middle class in China is equivalent to the poverty level in US. Without the exports, China will not make much progress.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cool, yr thoughts same as mine. I've got hard data. Today may have got up alot but if you see deeper, alottt of selling taking place. :cool:

wow! u own a trading desk in trading company? i doubt normal traders can see who long and short.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You come here to get forecast??

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually for those working in trading house, they will get to see who is queuing and how much.
so if u see some big fish doing all the queuing, u know they are working on the market.
but u gotta study carefully, because they might cancel before the deal is done and queue other counters.
maybe the first few queue are decoy.