• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cooleo‎ what happens to your inf ?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dww4jn.jpg

Cooleo is now Cooldoggie

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just give Cooleo pts and for the second time in months. strange can up him because some bros I up once long time ago, still cannot give points till now.

jw5

Loyal
I just give Cooleo pts and for the second time in months. strange can up him because some bros I up once long time ago, still cannot give points till now.

Could be that last time you gave him, they were wiped out when the forum crashed. So the previous time didn't count to his new total.