• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Contrary to popular belief Kinana is back stronger than before

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many were asking where was he during the CNY period, some said he's dead some said he's retired

Kinana is now back stronger than before - just look at all the loud bold letters he is using.

So all those who wished Kinana bad - too bad for you.
stupid thread from an old fart...beings to rubbish chute!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody ever thanked me for teaching them the word perineum.

Now all go about using it and never even remember who taught them this great word.

naa, give you some oil to massage it with

boo_boo_perineum_massage_oil_100ml.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spent 2 days in Msia. Guess what I found?
Malaysian Chinese have low fertility too, just like us. They have their big landed properties, govt subsidies, schorlarships, universal health care etc.
Do you think PAP is running Malaysia?

I beg your pardon. Singapore's low TFR is for the entire population meaning that even with the relatively higher fertility rate for Malays, overall it is still low. Malaysian Chinese cannot be compared with Sing Chinese. Even more stark are the Malay fertility. In Singapore, even Malays barely hold the replacement rate.

For your info, Malaysia's TFR is 2.6 while Singapore's is a miserable 1.2.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of Malaysia did you visit to make such a conclusion, faggotland?
All the Malaysians i know have at least 3 kids. Prove me wrong.

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
STUPID AND IMBECILE! Oppo supporters are a bunch of Spastic Maggots for even starting a thread like this! :oIo:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg your pardon. Singapore's low TFR is for the entire population meaning that even with the relatively higher fertility rate for Malays, overall it is still low. Malaysian Chinese cannot be compared with Sing Chinese. Even more stark are the Malay fertility. In Singapore, even Malays barely hold the replacement rate.

For your info, Malaysia's TFR is 2.6 while Singapore's is a miserable 1.2.

Why is it the Malays in Singapore which has much lower income have more kids?
Income therefore is not the issue. Its mentality

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it the Malays in Singapore which has much lower income have more kids?
Income therefore is not the issue. Its mentality

Nobody is begrudging the fact that Malays are more relax and therefore have more kids but even Malays in Singapore are having a hard time trying to replace themselves.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is begrudging the fact that Malays are more relax and therefore have more kids but even Malays in Singapore are having a hard time trying to replace themselves.

We had an even harder time 30 years ago but had more kids. Its a matter of mentality, not ability bro.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We had an even harder time 30 years ago but had more kids. Its a matter of mentality, not ability bro.

Singapore is such a unique place. The entire population is suffering from a mentality defect except the PAP. OMG.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are kidding. That is why most bros here think you are an FT. 30 years ago, the TFR was closer to 5 or 6. Back then it was relatively stress free. When you finished work, you go back to your family and had quality time.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are kidding. That is why most bros here think you are an FT. 30 years ago, the TFR was closer to 5 or 6. Back then it was relatively stress free. When you finished work, you go back to your family and had quality time.

Nope, not true. Life was much harder and ppl do work long hours too.
In fact, with better transport and technology, we spend more time at home.
BTW do you know we use to work 5.5 days per week 30 years ago?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, not true. Life was much harder and ppl do work long hours too.
In fact, with better transport and technology, we spend more time at home.
BTW do you know we use to work 5.5 days per week 30 years ago?

Wrong. We worked 6 days per week then 5.5 days which stayed that way for a long time because of Richard Hu until around 16 to 17 years ago when it was changed to 5 days. Today, they are still people who work 5.5 days. Although we worked 5.5 days or even 6 days, we always reached home on time and no overtime. Very stress free during work. Everywhere is so near to everywhere else because there was only a population of less than two million and most people stayed close to the city. Buses could travel quickly because of jam free roads. There were no queues at bus stops. You are quite young ain't you? Were you born yet?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. We worked 6 days per week but we reached home on time, no overtime. Very stress free during work. You are quite young ain't you?

Nope, not true, we reached home late because there was no MRT. I know many people who quit work on time and reach home by 6 or earlier, including PMETs.
The people who tend to go home late are in the manufacturing sector and many had been phased out over the last 10 years.

At least you know we worked 6 or 5.5 days,

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, not true, we reached home late because there was no MRT. I know many people who quit work on time and reach home by 6 or earlier, including PMETs.
The people who tend to go home late are in the manufacturing sector and many had been phased out over the last 10 years.

At least you know we worked 6 or 5.5 days,

MRT is a public transport. In those days any graduate from Uni or Poly could own a car, even for SC or HSC holders after working a few years and they could also buy houses.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRT is a public transport. In those days any graduate from Uni or Poly can own a car, even SC or HSC holders after working a few years and they can buy houses.

Nope, not true. I am very sure you don't know what you are talking about. I had many graduate frens who don't own cars until much later in life. Traffic was also jammed without the highways and bridges we have today.

Adn we worked 6 days remember?