• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Contact NSP

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this fellow is of NSP then we are really in trouble as he just cant seem to get his points across.

what is this fear abt PAP? i think at times, PAP is more afraid of the opppsotion as they could come up with better plans than a bunch of hand feed scholars could.

look fivestar or whatever u r, u want to make ur point, come on out and talk it out here and stop beating ard the bush. i m sure many really want to know what NSP has in mind. yet u really had made urself an NSP a laughing stock and i sit here thinking of engaing u in order to help u let others know what is in ur mind and end up wondering m i engaging a mental baboon.

pls stop replying unless u could come up with something structured and better.

He may just be poor in expression or poor in English. No big deal. He's not the leader of NSP. Maybe a very low ranking member or not even a member. Can't you relax? Every one has the right to voice their view.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may just be poor in expression or poor in English. No big deal. He's not the leader of NSP. Maybe a very low ranking member or not even a member. Can't you relax? Every one has the right to voice their view.

agreed................................

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. For understand Poor English. A good sportman and dancer is train from very young. Good English come from English Speaking Family, this is the fact. We can see many people in SDP and RP is English speaking.

This is our homeland Singapore not this is PAP homeland.

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleareyes,

Fivestars may not be as linguistically proficient as you are, but I see his point.

I agree with Fivestars why Anwar can't mount a power takeover.

However, Fivestars got some stats wrong. Singapore is about 75% Chinese, not 85%.

A good sportman and dancer is train from very young.

I dun mind bad English but quoting some off beat phrases such as this would only incur further condemnation of those who sits on the fence or PAP supporters.

Maybe the NSP sympathisers would volunteer to coach Fivestar?

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
China. Japan, Malaysia, Korean and Indonesia speak their own language. They can be politician and good leader. What wrong for not support Western English as PAP do?

Speak good Chinese and Malay wrong?

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
COMPETENT LEVEL OF MANPOWER

Post Education Level EXPERIENCE (YRS)

MP O Level 5 years in Politics or 2 years in grassroots organisations with higher education

Mayor Diploma 5 years in Politic or promoted from MP

Minister of States Degree 5 years in Politics or promoted from Mayor

Second Minister Master 5 Years in Politics or promoted from Minister of states

Minister Doctorate / PHD 5 Years in Politics or promoted from Second Minister

DPM Degree 10 Years in Politics or promoted from Minister

PM Degree 10 Years in Politics or promoted from Minister

For an example

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
China. Japan, Malaysia, Korean and Indonesia speak their own language. They can be politician and good leader. What wrong for not support Western English as PAP do?

Speak good Chinese and Malay wrong?

u seem not to understand that singapore is unlike china or japan or korea or even indonesia where they have one main culture and their language is their culture to focus on.

this is singapore and its with english that everyone of different racial background can communicate without any misunderstanding.

there is no wrong if u want to write in chinese or malay but if u do that, how many would understand u? bad english can be changed but to communicate in a totally different language to attract a general audience itself is and will not work.

say u r writing ur msg in malay, how many here knows malay? those that dun know would just ignore whatever u r saying so no matter how gd ur msg is, u cant get to them and its as gd as didnt say at all.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally I will call a lawyer, Secretary or a technical person like Engineer, Accountant, Medical Doctor to write Good English for my customer or my readers.

We are very busy on our work. Forum is just a tool for me to exchange view when I am free.

I am not come in to joint here as a The Sammyboy Times Reported or Secretary to Report the forum.

In Parlaiment, we can speak Malay, Mandrin, Tamil but not just Western English. I beleive we are clear now.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Parlaiment, we can speak Malay, Mandrin, Tamil but not just Western English. I beleive we are clear now.

Parliment is parliment, general public is general public. its very very different. yes its true that under singapore law, any documents can be submitted in the 4 languages and if those of u dun know, u can write a check in any of the 4 national language and the banks must process it.

but now we r talking abt communicating to the public, abt spreading ur msg across and making sure everyone know what u r talking abt. its fine that u want to just focus on one language, but what if u focus on a language that most singaporeans dun use much?

singapore is ard 73 tom 75% chinese, yet most wont mind using english as the main form of communication. on top of it, using of english is a fairer way of communicating between the other races as well.

think abt how u could get ur msg across.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parliment is parliment, general public is general public. its very very different. yes its true that under singapore law, any documents can be submitted in the 4 languages and if those of u dun know, u can write a check in any of the 4 national language and the banks must process it.

but now we r talking abt communicating to the public, abt spreading ur msg across and making sure everyone know what u r talking abt. its fine that u want to just focus on one language, but what if u focus on a language that most singaporeans dun use much?

singapore is ard 73 tom 75% chinese, yet most wont mind using english as the main form of communication. on top of it, using of english is a fairer way of communicating between the other races as well.

think abt how u could get ur msg across.[/QU

All your words sound like cock sucking to me .What the fuck!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

think abt how u could get ur msg across.[/QU

All your words sound like cock sucking to me .What the fuck!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u really want to suck my cock so much? chasing me from one thread to another?

u r desperate.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without White man

Chinese used Chinese Language

Malay used Malay Language

When Japanese can provide job for you, you learnt japanese language.

Now China can provide job to you, you learnt Mandrin.

Proud of Chinese and Malay Language is Adat

Learnt English is for money but not because we like to be Western Guy.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without White man

but if we dont learn the language of our GOD, then how can we worship them

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without White man

i sense a very strong feeling of anti-western feeling in u.

and it seems u not realised that if there is no common langauge, then there would be miscommunication in all events and we will be constantly in a state of war.

having a common language is not just abt making money, but also abt ensuring all will be able to understand each other when there is a need to. if everyone uses their own language, who would understand who?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sense a very strong feeling of anti-western feeling in u.

and it seems u not realised that if there is no common langauge, then there would be miscommunication in all events and we will be constantly in a state of war.

having a common language is not just abt making money, but also abt ensuring all will be able to understand each other when there is a need to. if everyone uses their own language, who would understand who?

Don't talk cock so early in the morning, fuck your mother chee bai. Suck my cock instead!