• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Consider Crowd Funding for Chee Soon Juan

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not Hong Kong.
Majority singaporean are not able to accept an a
aggressive confrontation politician opposition.
Their idea is a smooth talker politician eg Pap
That's why again and again Chee lose.
Look at general chan smooth talker and even though voice recording was leak.
General Chan still win.
It does not matter whether Chee done it out of love for his country man.
Singaporeans are soft snowflakes without logic? Chee gets more than 40% votes, i dun think Singaporeans are that snowflakes. It is more like there are older boomer Singaporeans still being stubborn with PAP at Bukit Batok.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am very proud of Singapore. Not PAP. There are many young and upcoming entrepreneurs (SYT age) that have international standings on their products, such as Secret Lad Chairs and Blodr watches. If you didn't pay attention to this, it means you are another sexually deprived boomer.

Creative Labs and Razer etc are all Locals. And yes it's those daft boomers losers are the problem dragging SG down but no worries they're at their last leg timeline....lol

Especially in this forum they're 90% infested with them you don't don't how toxic it was .... till lately slowly we work to change it and now it's slightly better with all the patience and explanation we show them not every sinkie is like them......... lol

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Creative Labs and Razer etc are all Locals. And yes it's those daft boomers losers are the problem dragging SG down but no worries they're at their last leg timeline....lol
Not only draft, very much sexually deprived too. Always checking out SYT while put in relentless effort daily to get their dick to stand and relive their past glory for having their standing dick.

Maybe they should take a pic of their standing dick when they are young and frame it up for their old age bragging purposes and leave the SYT alone.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not only draft, very much sexually deprived too. Always checking out SYT while put in relentless effort daily to get their dick to stand and relive their past glory for having their standing dick.

Maybe they should take a pic of their standing dick when they are young and frame it up for their old age bragging purposes and leave the SYT alone.

lol.................. :roflmao: :laugh:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are soft snowflakes without logic? Chee gets more than 40% votes, i dun think Singaporeans are that snowflakes. It is more like there are older boomer Singaporeans still being stubborn with PAP at Bukit Batok.

Whatever the results.
I do respect Chee in his way as a fighter.
We have too many smooth operator talker politician nowadays

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that CSJ had decided to clean up his image so much so that many kumlan ginna want to throw money and votes at him to support him. How did his family survive all these years when he's not working???

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that CSJ had decided to clean up his image so much so that many kumlan ginna want to throw money and votes at him to support him. How did his family survive all these years when he's not working???
I don't think his life is smooth all this years.
Imagine getting a job after pap black mark him

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is better put to use being flushed down the toilet than to donate to the SDP. It's a thoroughly discredited political party because of Chee's past and his present. The party is basically the CheeSoonJuan party. The only two prominent SDP politicians are Chee and Thamby. Thamby is pretty old and clearly not a successor to Chee. Thamby is likely to relocate to the US for his career once the travel lockdown is lifted.
Hahaha...must say you quite the astute one eh?!...PT did say he was due a sabbatical soon...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not Hong Kong.
Majority singaporean are not able to accept an a
aggressive confrontation politician opposition.
Their idea is a smooth talker politician eg Pap
That's why again and again Chee lose.
Look at general chan smooth talker and even though voice recording was leak.
General Chan still win.
It does not matter whether Chee done it out of love for his country man.
Ironically our 'founding father' was the most aggressive and confrontational character of the lot.