• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Consider Crowd Funding for Chee Soon Juan

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should step down and let tambayah lead. Ride into the sunset. he is a doctorate. He should have no problems feeling himself and the family. If he wants to enter politics he has to remodel and repackage under tambayah.
Follow the template of WP.

pap is relieved when docile and gentlemen parties like WP is in parliament
their greatest nightmare is when ppl like JBJ, CSJ or Lim Tean is in parliament

CSJ should be docile, put on a smile everytime he speaks,
then when elected, release hell on the papigs in parliament

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should step down and let tambayah lead. Ride into the sunset. he is a doctorate. He should have no problems feeling himself and the family. If he wants to enter politics he has to remodel and repackage under tambayah.
Follow the template of WP.
No seat how to follow dumb dumb? :o-o:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

pap is relieved when docile and gentlemen parties like WP is in parliament
their greatest nightmare is when ppl like JBJ, CSJ or Lim Tean is in parliament

CSJ should be docile, put on a smile everytime he speaks,
then when elected, release hell on the papigs in parliament
U r too harsh on the WP gentle mens lah. WP can not continue pretend to be meek any more. Leader of the opposition soon with staff etc they are expected to criticize and come up with alternatives like chee. No more shadowing the PAP, do not oppose for sake of opposing excuse. Their positions or lack thereof will be exposed for all to see. No chee in parliament for next 5 years could be a blessing in disguise as we get to see what WP is worth. :cool:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
understandable if a person fought 30 fucking years and still fall short because of the media's protrayal of his character

You know I am just thinking: What is his "major" motivation? Is it to serve the chink-majority electorate? Or to prove that someone else was wrong and that he was right? If it is the former, then the disappointment wouldn't be justified. With 45.2% of the valid votes, there is simply no justification for that disappointed face. His inner motivation is laid bare for all to see.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r too harsh on the WP gentle mens lah. WP can not continue pretend to be meek any more. Leader of the opposition soon with staff etc they are expected to criticize and come up with alternatives like chee. No more shadowing the PAP, do not oppose for sake of opposing excuse. Their positions or lack thereof will be exposed for all to see. No chee in parliament for next 5 years could be a blessing in disguise as we get to see what WP is worth. :cool:

hope you are right, then pap wont push thru their policies without consulting the citizens

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know I am just thinking: What is his "major" motivation? Is it to serve the chink-majority electorate? Or to prove that someone else was wrong and that he was right? If it is the former, then the disappointment wouldn't be justified. With 45.2% of the valid votes, there is simply no justification for that disappointed face. His inner motivation is laid bare for all to see.
Disappointment comes from being below 50% of the votes. You can't win even with a 49.9% of votes. And this is the justification.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sdp weaknesses is their ground works. Their strong department is their online presence. That liken having a strong air force but weak army that can't move in to capture ground.

Sdp needs to walk the grounds on a consistent basis than to wait till election is nearing .

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think its the latter, i know some ppl like him are real stubborn and i am 1 of them
he should contest one more election and if still fall short, just ride off into the sunset to spend more time with family
some things are fated and not meant to be

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. CSJ sabotage/kick Chiam See Tong the original owner out of SDP which has worked it to good standing like the WP now out of the party.
2. He went International forum insult not only PAP but the entire SG & SINKIES.... like what CCS did.
3. He was dismissed from NUS for allegedly using research funds to send his wife's doctoral thesis to the United States and making false transport claims.

Sorry i'm getting old only so much i still remembers........

When you go into politics as oppositions if your integrity, education level and standard is not good enough you're not helping actually...... really ! We'll rather not have enough contestants at least we see the actually problem why people are not keen to go into local politics than having half asses .......

Nuff said ?

Last edited:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching the almost full time hard work by Dr. Chee Soon Juan over the past decades, I admire his determination and perserverance.
As it appears that he is just getting by, with all the obstacles and hurdles that he has to overcome, a few friends were considering setting up a Crowd Funding to assist Chee Soon Juan, until the next general elections, so that he will contest and hopefully be elected an MP.
It looks like he has done continuing research, and done analyses to keep track what the PAP promised, done and failed to do.
I am posting this to "test the waters" or to "float a ballon".
Have a pleasant week.

We are not Hong Kong.
Majority singaporean are not able to accept an a
aggressive confrontation politician opposition.
Their idea is a smooth talker politician eg Pap
That's why again and again Chee lose.
Look at general chan smooth talker and even though voice recording was leak.
General Chan still win.
It does not matter whether Chee done it out of love for his country man.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's nothing. I insult sinkies at international forums like this too. :redface:

That'll bring down our international standing and affect our own economy it's stupid to wash you own linen in public that's why if locals are stewpig what do you expect of our political situation. When people brag how stewpig they are and are proud of it when it hurt themselves.

Unless you're not of here.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That'll bring down our international standing and affect our own economy it's stupid to wash you own linen in public that's why if locals are stewpig what do you expect of our political situation. When people brag how stewpig they are and are proud of it when it hurt themselves.

Unless you're not of here.
What international standing? Truth is peesai is just a snot, small and little to offer to world. U watch too much lky that braggart u need a dose of reality. Even ceca pinoy better than u how u explain? :cool:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What international standing? Truth is peesai is just a snot, small and little to offer to world. U watch too much lky that braggart u need a dose of reality. Even ceca pinoy better than u how u explain? :cool:

I can employ many ceca and pinoys lol......... maybe you, better than me lol......

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's nothing. I insult sinkies at international forums like this too. :redface:
I am very proud of Singapore. Not PAP. There are many young and upcoming entrepreneurs (SYT age) that have international standings on their products, such as Secret Lad Chairs and Blodr watches. If you didn't pay attention to this, it means you are another sexually deprived boomer.