• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Conscription in Sinkapore must be abolished.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to understand the strategy that is the foundation for a successful defense of Singapore. The SAF is not going to sit back and wait for the enemy to arrive and establish a beachhead. By the time that happens Singapore would not last 6 hours let alone 3 days.

Just take a look at the inventory of the RSAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Republic_of_Singapore_Air_Force

More than 100 attack fighters. Aerial refueling, early warning radar, troop deployment helicopters which obviously are not there to transport troops from Changi to Jurong.

I spent more than a decade in Tengah air base. Our defenses are formidable and I can assure you that the defense of my beloved Singapore does not take place within the Island. It involves projection of power way beyond national boundaries.

Yes, air power. So why the fuck isn't SAF letting NSFs and reservists flying these expensive toys? Does SAF employ NSFs and reservists to repair and maintain these flying machines?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes, air power. So why the fuck isn't SAF letting NSFs and reservists flying these expensive toys? Does SAF employ NSFs and reservists to repair and maintain these flying machines?

You're being ridiculous.

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spent more than a decade in Tengah air base. Our defenses are formidable and I can assure you that the defense of my beloved Singapore does not take place within the Island. It involves projection of fire power and logistical support way beyond national boundaries.
:o-o::cautious::coffee::confused::cool::cry::devilish::eek::frown::geek::giggle::inlove::mad::ninja::notworthy::redface::roflmao::rolleyes::sick::smile::sneaky::speechless::thumbsdown::tongue:

Of my beloved Singapore... ha ha ha

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
:o-o::cautious::coffee::confused::cool::cry::devilish::eek::frown::geek::giggle::inlove::mad::ninja::notworthy::redface::roflmao::rolleyes::sick::smile::sneaky::speechless::thumbsdown::tongue:

Of my beloved Singapore... ha ha ha

What is wrong with loving my country? My country is not the PAP it's the island and the sinkie society that nurtured me and cared for me and made me the success that I am today.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanting to end conscription after the accidental death of a soldier is like demanding that cars be banned because someone was run over and killed.

Let's be a bit more practical when it comes to suggestions.

Yes that's true! But how about curtailing reservist training activities or shortening it?