• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations Singapore Voted Best Asian City

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations To All Singaporeans.
Singapore has been voted as having the best quality of life for Asian cities according to a survey by Mercer Human Resources in the Quality of Living 2009 survey.

We will continue to beat the fucking Koreans hands down!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thing is the koreans will be loyal and love their country.

Sinkies just left and say byebye, have best quality of living, NOT LIFE, does not means is ever lasting happiness.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies just left and say byebye, have best quality of living, NOT LIFE, does not means is ever lasting happiness.

thailand what position huh:biggrin:

CIM, COB, COF position is it? or the unique position that your prostitute ladyboy gf offer : CON ( cum on nostrils):oIo::oIo::oIo:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the best Asian city if you are rich local, an expat or rich people from indon to come here for weekend shopping. ( they can show their expensive watches and car and live in apat behind orchard road.

It is hell for the less educated and unskill. I pity those who has to fight for job with bangla, chinese and fillipno. Maybe they deserve it, as after getting $200 handoutfrom their MP they vote for PAP.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has been voted as having the best quality of life for Asian cities according to a survey by Mercer Human Resources in the Quality of Living 2009 survey.

Well done Singapore and a well done to our great PAP government for helping Singapore to achieve such recognition. 3 cheers for our PAP. :smile:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only born loser asshole like you will not find ever lasting happiness.....

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Singapore and a well done to our great PAP government for helping Singapore to achieve such recognition. 3 cheers for our PAP. :smile:

yup!!! third most expensive city to live in, in asia... behind tokyo and osaka. while the residents of tokyo and osaka r living with 1st world salaries, stinkiepore r to live with 3rd world salaries, cos we've got to subsidise the ministers pay mah...:oIo:

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal

thought it is people like u who leave???:confused:

ok, i m sorry u were left with no choice but to run away from the law. oh, i just thought about an alternative choice!!! how about facing the music???:rolleyes:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup!!! third most expensive city to live in, in asia... behind tokyo and osaka. while the residents of tokyo and osaka r living with 1st world salaries, stinkiepore r to live with 3rd world salaries, cos we've got to subsidise the ministers pay mah...:oIo:

Ask you sister or daughter to act in AV show, sure can earn 1st world salary one........want or not......

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask you sister or daughter to act in AV show, sure can earn 1st world salary one........want or not......

no sister leh and only got son... how about i fuck yr sister in the AV show... then at least u have enough pocket money to pay for ciggies???:rolleyes:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
no sister leh and only got son... how about i fuck yr sister in the AV show... then at least u have enough pocket money to pay for ciggies???:rolleyes:

KNN.... you cowpeh earn no big money what......that why I recommend you..... now you said only got son.....asshole son also can......be duck lah........ he he he.......:biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.... you cowpeh earn no big money what......that why I recommend you..... now you said only got son.....asshole son also can......be duck lah........ he he he.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Aiyoh lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame, tsk.tsk. tsk. such language.., please inform them about your Japanese father Fukuyu Mada san, your mother's regular customer.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore GOVERNMENT should be voted and given a WORLD Award for the best government in the world screwing singaporean everyday life without any retaliation.

While Singaporean should be VOTED and awarded too for being the best in the world to be screwed not just from government but from foreigner as well.

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat:

You think Koreans are all that great. I am here to bear witness to all the shits that is happening here. So much of corruption and cheating going on.
Korea is : Rude , crude behaviour
Dirty streets
Disregard for the laws and order

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

I used to respect MERCER polls. Well, not anymore after this.

How can be #1 in quality of life when more than 90% of citizens are struggling to make ends meet.

Did they check how many homeless people there are here?
How many HDBs were repossessed by banks?

Where did they get their data from? From our MIWs....well that figures than.
We are indeed #1............................NOT!

Go on you Mercer people. Just pluck any Singaporean from the streets today and ask them if they feel like you people do that Singapore is #1 in QUALITY OF LIVE.

Wah lun eh. Who commissioned this study? Who did this report? Must be some por lumpar FT waiting for his/her PR. CCB!