• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed: SG is world soccer (kelong) power! Govt must be proud!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why haven't they been arrested for illegal betting operations?

Cant touch them.....its legit and registered overseas....technically they never operate on Sinkie soil......but actually can invoke CLD. Maybe bro GD can enlighten. Heard they got a pact with the authorities.......their website never feature S-league games.....those websites that used to featured kena banned from our shores liao.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant touch them.....its legit and registered overseas....technically they never operate on Sinkie soil......but actually can invoke CLD. Maybe bro GD can enlighten. Heard they got a pact with the authorities.......their website never feature S-league games.....those websites that used to featured kena banned from our shores liao.

so many betting sites with s league matches. Bet365 is a good example.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many betting sites with s league matches. Bet365 is a good example.
i know of those websites previously offered S-league kena ban......even use proxy also cannot work in sinkieland. Bet365 is angmo bookie same as interwetten etc...they give PAP govt the middle finger......heard previously got court case.......singapore pools/S-league can do shit to them

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HUMPHREYS: I'd like to say there has, but sadly, no, not enough and I think this one has been something of a national embarrassment for Singapore, because I think they were very much caught out by the vehement reaction to this story in the West. And Singapore's been playing catch up ever since, with the exception of one paper, the New Paper, which has been doggedly following match-fixers for many years. No other newspapers in Singapore put it on their front pages. In one particular newspaper, it was buried, whereas, of course, it's been front and back pages across Europe. So they've been caught on the back foot. Initially when the story broke, the police that you mentioned there refused to comment, there was no official reaction from government sources, there was no official reaction at all and they were caught out and embarrassed by the international criticism that followed. Because what you have to remember and what listeners do not always appreciate is this is nothing new, this nothing new in Singapore. Match-fixing has been rife for the best of 40 years, going back to their Malaysian Cup Competition played between Malaysian States and a Singapore select side. There have been documented cases of match-fixing for over 40 years, where people have been subsequently been found guilty and gone to jail.

I can only tell you the New Paper, the New Paper has gone for an extraordinary story and that is that they've uncovered five more match-fixers operating in Singapore. I mean the focus has been on two characters, again we have to say alleged match-fixers at this stage, a guy called Wilson Raj and Dan Tan. Now Dan Tan is allegedly involved in the current syndicate that you're all reading about, that involved all those games in Europe, the Champions League and so on. Wilson Raj, actually you don't have to call him alleged. Wilson Raj is a convicted Singaporean match-fixer. He went to jail in Finland, he served the sentence in Finland for fixing games in the Finnish League and he is now under house arrest in Europe. So he is a convicted match-fixer. Mr. Dan Tan is suspected of being involved in this current syndicate, but it's been revealed just today, just a couple of hours ago.

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/in...ssment-for-singapore/1084466?autoplay=1084376

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know of those websites previously offered S-league kena ban......even use proxy also cannot work in sinkieland. Bet365 is angmo bookie same as interwetten etc...they give PAP govt the middle finger......heard previously got court case.......singapore pools/S-league can do shit to them

bet365 is a pretty good site have live video matches and they cover almost every sports match out there and they also have gambling and video games.

there's so many ang moh bookie sites most from the uk.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why haven't they been arrested for illegal betting operations?

SBOBET and IBC are legal betting houses outside S'pore. The owners commit no offence. It is the master agents, agents and punters in S'pore who are liable under the Betting Act. If someone bets through William Hills, you also cannot arrest owners of William Hills.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. They are legit and based overseas. CLD won't work. No pact with authorities. The reason why they siamed S-League is because there is no decent demand.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Agree. They are legit and based overseas. CLD won't work. No pact with authorities. The reason why they siamed S-League is because there is no decent demand.

Brother, is it true that even the 'LIVE' matches on tv actually lags by some seconds so as to facilitate jalan?

Used to see those ghost matches. 90minutes Under still lose less. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, is it true that even the 'LIVE' matches on tv actually lags by some seconds so as to facilitate jalan?

Used to be. Not sure if the same currently. Given up on soccer betting for baccarat.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

yo, can explain more on the term 'ghost match'? used to hear often but don't know what meaning.

also heard that bookies don't payout on ghost match. i mean, how to determine whether the match is ghosted or non-ghosted?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lag only if you watch on sinktel mio TV...
There's no kelong in this respect. The real time odds updates, live streaming etc really very amazing...it's as if there's a guy on every single match.

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Here is the joke. You paid subscription fee to experience lagging. Internet live streaming that is free but poor video quality also lagging.