• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condolences for JBJ sign here

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true political hero of singapore..
Rest In peace.

JBJ has the true courage of a Singapore Lion.....

He has the heart of kindness....truly missed by all....I thank you for the things you have done for our country.

my wife said you have the facial features of a good benign man...couldn't agree with her more..

I always wanted to come down and shake your hands someday, but I regretted that I didn't do that earlier..

May the Lord Jesus Christ grant a place for you in Heaven, hopefully we meet someday my brother JBJ!

Last edited:

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur Life stories, is for all to see.
May you rest in peace. If you happen not to rest in peace. U know which famiLEE to look for at nite.

You the Man JBJ

insomia

Alfrescian
Loyal
A TRIBUTE TO Mr. JBJ

back in the 80s, where this singapore legend appeared in Anson District and people who are in this area will not forget how this legend have overthrown the PAY and PAY. you will never failed to see him at markets seeing their newsletter and he as the head of Hammer set a good example by raising funds for his party. every elections during that time, you will always get to see him in the lorry speaking to voters in Anson and waving to the people. you will get to see him doing house visits all the time. you will get to see him on parliament fighting with that old man. every single words old man says, he bounds to retailate.

we are proud to have this legend in Anson. to have Mr JBJ fighting for us in Anson district speaking for us always fighting for us. there are so many changes during 80s to 90s for Anson. the fighting spirits in him and the fighting power in him have outcast most of the opposition nowadays. no oppositions will speak for us and fight for us.

Mr JBJ almost won Cheng San Grc in one of the election but there are so many hidden things where familee have planned. in this world there is no election doing counting again and again and disqualified so many tickets at that election. there is no fairness in this world especially in election.

with so many downfalls happening to him, bring in that so low class into hammer is a start of the downfall. so low instead of assisting him turn the table around and forced him out of the party. the rich familee holding our money use some of them to sued and make bankruptcy on him. personally, if there is such an opposition who went through this, he would have surrendered and give up everything. with an old typewriter and old furniture and a worn down office in people park, Mr. JBJ endured and went through the hardship and agonies.

soon he got a chance to jump out of bankruptcy and started a new party The Reform Party. Mr. JBJ works with his experiences in Politics and his fight power and spirits unless other opposition like ah chiam and so low sit in parliament like Tua Peh Kong. for these type of Tua Peh Kong, dont want also never mind. look back Mr JBJ was only one person one man standing and fighting in parliament last time. he fights his ways against Old Man aka Qing Shi WanG.

he fight even he is not well.
he never says no.
he never says he Failed.
he never say it is the end.
he fights till his last cents.
he breathe till the last breath with fighting as an opposition.
he is the man who substained agonies humilations by old man.
he have so much of confidences and believes in people who believes him.
Anson is his Hometown his Playground
he is the Creator for Hammer
he walks with us always. as he believe in us to make a better life for us
he make equalities and fighting fairness for us
he is the man with all preseverances

here is my salute to you:

Hammer Hammer Hammer for Mr Jeyaratnam "THE LEGEND of Anson District

although we have lost you. but You will always be remembered by me. Always

Attachments

• JBJ.jpg
    JBJ.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

vaishnava

JBJ may you enter into the kingdom of the Lord situated at the Spiritual universe which lies beyond the material universe, you are a good man, but because u possess all the qualities of a good person, hopefully you'll get liberation from the deadly cycles of births and deaths.

May the bless Lord Krishna grant you a place in his spiritual planet.

As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change.(Bhagavad Gita 2.13)

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is truly a fighter,even when the odds/chips are against him.
without him,the political scene will be a bit quieter.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was poisoned by NS slaves who felted betrayed by his constant proclaimation of fighting for workers but backstab them with 2 years of hard labour slavery with no pay.

decentguy1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is a sad day for Singapore. I propose we make him the official Father of Singapore Democracy.

Singapore does not deserve JBJ.