• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Thai girls and Sinkie Gals

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you chose a foreign girl, whether PRC, Viet, Thai, etc to be your wife, she might without your knowledge moonlight in health centre, karaoke joints, bars, nightclubs, etc after getting their PRs to earn easy money in exchange for sex. With that easy money, she became rich enough to dump you. What can you do? You are just her passport to getting the PR.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you chose a foreign girl, whether PRC, Viet, Thai, etc to be your wife, she might without your knowledge moonlight in health centre, karaoke joints, bars, nightclubs, etc after getting their PRs to earn easy money in exchange for sex. With that easy money, she became rich enough to dump you. What can you do? You are just her passport to getting the PR.

No idea about other nationalities but beware the PRCs. I know of several cases where S'poreans were exploited. Those PRCs in nightlife will do whatever it takes to attain their objectives.

Just a week ago, my friend informed me that a PRC gal we know is coming back in preparation for marriage. Her husband-to-be is no Chow Yuen Fatt or David Beckham. Pui pui and not rich. Sure divorce when timeis ripe. She told my friend no choice.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with your fren is that after he married already, he still stay in sinkieland. That is a mistake. His marriage will be more successful if he bought a house ( with his wife) and stay in bkk.

You cannot bring an unsinkified person and stay in sinkieland. Problems will arise. But good fortune will comes when a sinkified person is purified and unsinkified in a foreign land.

It not an issue whether you marry any gal from this earth. The most important is that you must have resources to keep your gal happy. Girls sometimes has to be given a thorough scolding when she throw tantrums. You may say that it is not necessary. But in reality, they need to be kept in check, whether in their temper , emotion and their finances.

Most important not to let them know how much you have exactly inside your bank account. It a sinful thing to do. If you can feign cash poor, please do so.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea about other nationalities but beware the PRCs. I know of several cases where S'poreans were exploited. Those PRCs in nightlife will do whatever it takes to attain their objectives.

Just a week ago, my friend informed me that a PRC gal we know is coming back in preparation for marriage. Her husband-to-be is no Chow Yuen Fatt or David Beckham. Pui pui and not rich. Sure divorce when timeis ripe. She told my friend no choice.

PRC knows that singkie man is hand tied by the Women's Charter ! So,they know where and when to exploit.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It not an issue whether you marry any gal from this earth. The most important is that you must have resources to keep your gal happy. Girls sometimes has to be given a thorough scolding when she throw tantrums. You may say that it is not necessary. But in reality, they need to be kept in check, whether in their temper , emotion and their finances.

Most important not to let them know how much you have exactly inside your bank account. It a sinful thing to do. If you can feign cash poor, please do so.

Well said. The problem is some of us pamper our gal so much. Giving in to them all the time. Shower them with gifts to impress them etc. All these not with own money but borrowed or OD. Once married and unable to provide the same, quarrels and then divorce. I see this happening to S'pore men and PRC singers all the time.

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls are girls, whether Thai or Singaporean or whatever. The first thing on their mind is, Can you feed me? It's usually euphemitised as, Can you take care of me? The whole world's expensive restaurants survive on girls asking or expectating guys to date them there. The fatest people are women, not men. By nature, women care about eating as first life priority. By nature, men care about sex. So the natural routine of life is men feed women to have sex with them.

Thai Girl : No Money No Honey

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once married and unable to provide the same, quarrels and then divorce. I see this happening to S'pore men and PRC singers all the time.

If you married a good time girl, you need to keep your bank account full. No full, no love. Bad moon rising once you cannot pay for this and that.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married teeko uncles too. Some are veterans in the chiong scene but also kena from their PRC opponents. The pussy is indeed a very powerful tool.

Pity those uncles in action with PRC in Chinatown every time. They chiong until broke. PRCs, Viet, Thai, Pinoys, etc are sweet when they home on their targets. After bankrupting the targets, they will usually say something like this to tell you off: "come, come, come, I say no come, you come."

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

All men must be able to have balls to bang table and make known to them "limpeh gong suah" if men cannot do that don't have to discuss what nationality the charbor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pity those uncles in action with PRC in Chinatown every time. They chiong until broke. PRCs, Viet, Thai, Pinoys, etc are sweet when they home on their targets. After bankrupting the targets, they will usually say something like this to tell you off: "come, come, come, I say no come, you come."

The older you are the more likely you will be a victim. PRC gals know young men bo lui. Must bio uncle type.