• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Thai girls and Sinkie Gals

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
a friend of mine married a thai gal who he met in BKK, thru internet.

Looks pretty and they got married in singapore.

Thai gal's parent asked for 10K for dowry. After married, fuck like rabbit and she is pregnant now. Quarreled with my friend alot and she went back BBK now. Request my friend to buy new HDB so that they can have privacy... and not stay with parent.

IMO, no matter what gals from which donkey country, the background, education and thinking of the gal is very impt else you will likely be like my friend... kena :oIo::oIo::oIo: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

prob with your friend is prob he got married to fast without knowing the gal well and gosh thru internet??it tells alot eh?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thai gal's parent asked for 10K for dowry. After married, fuck like rabbit and she is pregnant now. Quarreled with my friend alot and she went back BBK now. Request my friend to buy new HDB so that they can have privacy... and not stay with parent.

IMO, no matter what gals from which donkey country, the background, education and thinking of the gal is very impt else you will likely be like my friend... kena :oIo::oIo::oIo: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The problem with your fren is that after he married already, he still stay in sinkieland. That is a mistake. His marriage will be more successful if he bought a house ( with his wife) and stay in bkk.

You cannot bring an unsinkified person and stay in sinkieland. Problems will arise. But good fortune will comes when a sinkified person is purified and unsinkified in a foreign land.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with your fren is that after he married already, he still stay in sinkieland. That is a mistake. His marriage will be more successful if he bought a house ( with his wife) and stay in bkk.

You cannot bring an unsinkified person and stay in sinkieland. Problems will arise. But good fortune will comes when a sinkified person is purified and unsinkified in a foreign land.

Any foreigner bride from any country must not be brought back to stay in singapore. Once she mixes with the singkie bitches, they will brainwash and corrupt her to be like them. AWARE will make sure of that. :mad:

jw5

Loyal
In my opinion, singkieland girls who have studied or worked abroad are generally better than those who stay here all their lives.
Perhaps they should be made to serve national service overseas.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
THAI GIRLS also wins in the STD carrying and AIDS infection Category.

SG girls gets STDs & AIDs from the Thai girls through their Sinkies husband and boy friends.

SG whores also get AIDs and STDs from Thais!

Who is hotter and cuter? I vote Thai babes, sinkies can get lost to one corner.

Thai gals
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSBEYt8_uCE"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSBEYt8_uCE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Thai Gals
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rp-QOjTzbx0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rp-QOjTzbx0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Sinkie Gals ( this is the best i can find, really difficult)
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bLq0xvbb3qQ"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bLq0xvbb3qQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I'm old fashion but I think one should get to know a prospective spouse before deciding to marry. Did your friend spend time to get to know the girl before marrying her:confused:

It is a Thai custom for a husband to pay a bride price to the brides family.

Even Sporean families have friction when they stay with their parents.
But if they marry a Sporean girl got extra pressures of obtaining the 6Cs:eek:

Thai gal's parent asked for 10K for dowry. After married, fuck like rabbit and she is pregnant now. Quarreled with my friend alot and she went back BBK now. Request my friend to buy new HDB so that they can have privacy... and not stay with parent.....

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
My point is.. marry any city gals and u will get about the same type of shit and not just sinkie gals.

There are friend who married viet too. Same shit too... lol !!! This one worse, paid 100K for her to buy house in HCM but without his name in it. Her parent fly to singapore like as if her home. Guy paid all the shit.... and quarrel like mad at times. Lucky this guy earns quite a fair abit as bookie.. collecting $$ from stupid singaporeans who punt soccer... haha.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I'm old fashion but I think one should get to know a prospective spouse before deciding to marry. Did your friend spend time to get to know the girl before marrying her:confused:

It is a Thai custom for a husband to pay a bride price to the brides family.

Even Sporean families have friction when they stay with their parents.
But if they marry a Sporean girl got extra pressures of obtaining the 6Cs:eek:

Staying with in-laws has the potential to produce friction. That is why it is best no to stay with them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Staying with in-laws has the potential to produce friction. That is why it is best no to stay with them.

In Spore got higher chances of a marriage failing. Other than trying to maintain 6Cs, in laws, work load, easy cope out womens charter,..

Fewer digits in Spore. Its no wonder Spore Inc is trying to recruit FT :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was having a coupla' beers with an Italian about 60 yrs old, a Jamaican, about 30 yrs old, and our PRC shift manager, about 40 to 45 at a pub after work on Friday and the conversation soon got to "What our girls are like?"

Conclusion: THEY'RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME!!!!! THEY SCREW YOU FOR YOUR MONEY, THEN THEY SCREW YOU!!!!

Fucking Cheers!

ps. On this note, I agree with LKY - in the West you marry the girl you love. In the East, you love the girl you marry.

Cheers!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You mean buy a house under the wife's name??

:biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was having a coupla' beers with an Italian about 60 yrs old, a Jamaican, about 30 yrs old, and our PRC shift manager, about 40 to 45 at a pub after work on Friday and the conversation soon got to "What our girls are like?"

Conclusion: THEY'RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME!!!!! THEY SCREW YOU FOR YOUR MONEY, THEN THEY SCREW YOU!!!!

Fucking Cheers!

ps. On this note, I agree with LKY - in the West you marry the girl you love. In the East, you love the girl you marry.

Cheers!

why they hell you like to mention LKY here LKY there, you love his arse is it??? You seriously need a check up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking Cheers!

Cheers!

wow does your jamaican fren support gaza, gully or the alliance?

Ask him about passa passa and the dancehall queens and ask him which is his favourite sound system and if he has ever attended a sound clash.

I could go for the usual and ask him about reggae bands but then that's too cliche already.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean buy a house under the wife's name??

:biggrin::biggrin:

There are ways to go around, but this, go and check yourself. Much better than those losers who knows how to type online but do nothing offline.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How to trust you? A Thai tranvestite is feeding you and you are feeding back some poor girl from Isan who believes your lies? :confused:

Prove it loser. Just another sinkie without balls and try to justified your ball-lessness by framing others. That is the usual sinkie behavior. i am right again.