• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commando was activated to arrest Bei Hoon Kia

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they have one big new training facilities at Mandai.

[video=youtube;MY6KIclyzp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=5rpPy-LgbGfA5KZw8IPi4g&v=MY6KIclyzp4[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they have one big new training facilities at Mandai.

[video=youtube;MY6KIclyzp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=5rpPy-LgbGfA5KZw8IPi4g&v=MY6KIclyzp4[/video]

How many will hide inside ambulance?

These are likely commandos or SOF rejects....
I mean if you want to join might as well go for the best....
They are like aetos or Cisco guards.....likely aspired to be policeman but failed police academy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are like aetos or Cisco guards.....likely aspired to be policeman but failed police academy

yes, the red berets are red herrings. :wink:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, Singapore commando is so cheap and had to be called to arrest bei hoon kia?
hahahahaha

The elite police units Star and Special Operations Command were then activated. Officers managed to break into the eighth-floor unit at about 10am on Friday (April 1).

1] if not the commando has nothing to do
2] tiny place runs by the panjandrums tends to concoct small situation into an epic event

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I wonder how easy it is for AK-47 rounds to penetrate this body armour they wear. wayang until like that. If one of these morons get shot, by the time they strip all the shit of him to get to the wound, he would have bled out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how easy it is for AK-47 rounds to penetrate this body armour they wear. wayang until like that. If one of these morons get shot, by the time they strip all the shit of him to get to the wound, he would have bled out.

Yes very plasticky and cosplay like....
For the mother of all body amour I'm reminded of the one Jack Bauer wore in 24 season 8 when he went after the ex US president Logan.....with face mask machiam Jason Voorhees.....I wonder if that getup is real

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the mother of all body amour I'm reminded of the one Jack Bauer wore in 24 season 8 when he went after the ex US president Logan.....with face mask machiam Jason Voorhees.....I wonder if that getup is real

It is for deterance lah. Baddie see liao give up, shoot useless chop also useless. If no shots were ever fired, there is no need to worry.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOF have only done SQ117. The rest are UN peacekeeping and Maritime Piracy duties. Cabinet and not Mindef must approve operations. They however have been attached to Nato nations Special Forces for actual operations as observers for training purposes. Singapore's first Navy Seal trained SOF and who took part in SQ117 is now an accountant in Perth.

Supposedly, they were involved in other ops that were secret. This was revealed in an interview with an ex SOF operator Julian Tan. This was his quote in the article

As a member of the Special Operations Force (SOF) - an ultra-secret unit within the Singapore Armed Forces - he was sent to many disaster and conflict zones around the world.

Mr Tan, who is single, enlisted in 1992 and made it through selection to join the SOF two years later, where he performed mainly counter-terrorism operations.

Notice there is mention of "operations", so there should have been more then just the SQ Hijack. Full article is here:

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ex-saf-man-on-mission-to-help-the-homeless

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one of them from that team became a bean counter is a ah neh neh took the unusual route of going through AICPA examination.

.... Singapore's first Navy Seal trained SOF and who took part in SQ117 is now an accountant in Perth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

My pics of the LAPD SWAT and the FBI HRT indicate they don't wear anything like that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SOF have only done SQ117. The rest are UN peacekeeping and Maritime Piracy duties. Cabinet and not Mindef must approve operations. They however have been attached to Nato nations Special Forces for actual operations as observers for training purposes. Singapore's first Navy Seal trained SOF and who took part in SQ117 is now an accountant in Perth.

Reminds me of the time in 1973 when a batch of Camels were training on the KP in the Negev with the IDF. When the Arabs suddenly attacked on Yom Kippur, they were hurriedly evacuated out of Israel. I always wondered what would have happened if they could not get out in time. The IDF was losing tank crews like crazy in the first few days of the war. If they did not, and the Israelis lose the war, they would have been POWs. The SAF tankees might have been requested to draw tanks and fight the Arabs. We would have actually had combat experienced senior tank officers in the SAF today. (assuming they weren't themselves all killed by the Arabs). I do not think Old fart would have been able to implement his Scholar SAF policy if there were combat hardened senior SAF commanders around.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pics of the LAPD SWAT and the FBI HRT indicate they don't wear anything like that.

don't need to compare with u.s. police units. comparing them to poor, impoverished, emigration-on-their-mind, 3rd world mexican units will do. those sinkie kids are like boy cub scouts, nuts still not ripe yet. :wink:

image.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of the time in 1973 when a batch of Camels were training on the KP in the Negev with the IDF. When the Arabs suddenly attacked on Yom Kippur, they were hurriedly evacuated out of Israel. I always wondered what would have happened if they could not get out in time. The IDF was losing tank crews like crazy in the first few days of the war. If they did not, and the Israelis lose the war, they would have been POWs. The SAF tankees might have been requested to draw tanks and fight the Arabs. We would have actually had combat experienced senior tank officers in the SAF today. (assuming they weren't themselves all killed by the Arabs). I do not think Old fart would have been able to implement his Scholar SAF policy if there were combat hardened senior SAF commanders around.

kukubirdie will ask for evidence, trust me on that.