• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COMEX 2011 @ Suntec City, 1-4 Sep, ....report

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT]
PLEASE BE REMINDED OF GST RULES!!!
DO NOT BE CHOPPED!

1) ONLY GST-registered companies can charge GST

2) GST registration number MUST be shown on invoice/receipt

3) Prices displayed in ANY form (printed/handwritten/ verbal) MUST include GST.

4) If you get a negative for any of the above, kindly PM me the vendor name/address/booth number.

You can also report a vendor for GST abuse (violation of any of the rules). Call directly at 1800 356 8633 For avoidance of doubts, here is the extract from IRAS website

View attachment 2297

only the ccb newstead will play this stunt! AVOID NEWSTEAD LIKE AIDS!!! :eek::eek:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
read in the other forums...

1. Buy macbook pro - neber check at the booth, go home then discover cannot boot, have to bring it back to the fair for change...apparently the upgraded ram is a faulty one...

2. Buy dell monitor neber open up and check...go home then realised power cord missing.. KPKB....

3. Singtel mobile promo - comex deal alleged more expensive than during normal period...apparently before comex have this "9-to-9 $50 off" offer, but they took it out when comex starts.....

4. Olympus camera.. free gifts are added into the camera price....

5. Newstead promoter tell customer dat if pay by credit card in full, will charge 2% admin charge, but if pay by instalment then no admin charge.....be careful hor...no admin charge but interest charge cost even more hor....

So remember, check your product before you leave or pay....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
update....

Someone bought a Dell monitor from ccb Newstead yesterday....went home and then discover power cord missing...damn tulan.....call up Newstead shop at SLS but the cheebykia ahbeng say not their problem, if buy from Comex have to go to the booth to settle the problem....so today LAN LAN have to go back to Suntec again and squeeze with the crowd just to get the power cord......

As i always warn...beware of NEWSTEAD! ....

Okay, i have decided not to buy the $999 asus i7 from Newstead, yes i have been eyeing it for quite long time liao, but I shall stick to my principle and not let this unscrupulous retailer earn my money...therefore i shall wait a bit later for other retailers to do likewise which i am sure will be pretty soon.....or wait for SITEx in Nov....

Heard from my fren yesterday dat price retailers are dropping prices of laptop and monitor oredi...... i will be going down after 6pm to recce for my monitor and thumbdrive...hehe

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh, not using the money u won from betting against Singapore team to buy your cheapskate laptop meh cb bor lampa bus driver? Talk so much in the end use it to patronize PRC chicken izzit? LOL

Jiaowei Traitor, pui!!!! Hehehehe

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walan aheneh, how come u 24/7 in here? donch u have a life outside dis forum? :rolleyes: wat a sadfuck, no life outside sammyboy.com....LOL
U so low class, so ignorant, u dunno what is mobile broadband izzit? Hehehe.

Traitor dun deserve sympathy, hehehe

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
U so low class, so ignorant, u dunno what is mobile broadband izzit? Hehehe.

Traitor dun deserve sympathy, hehehe

so wat with your cheapo mobile broadband? u no need to sleep or work meh? u hav no other activities outside dis forum meh? 24/7 squatting here looking for a fight...wat a sadfuck...:rolleyes::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so wat with your cheapo mobile broadband? u no need to sleep or work meh? u hav no other activities outside dis forum meh? 24/7 squatting here looking for a fight...wat a sadfuck...:rolleyes::biggrin:
You are such a joke. Who's the fucker who keeps trolling me in other threads? Say me might as well say yourself, brainless twit, hahahaha

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a joke. Who's the fucker who keeps trolling me in other threads? Say me might as well say yourself, brainless twit, hahahaha

pls lah, stop trolling and spamming dis thead with ur nonsense lah...dis thread is about COMEX lah...if u got nothing relevant to contribute then donch disturb ppl who are discussing abt COMEX here lah....knn...subscribe for the cheapest mobile bb then come here to complain abt slow surfing speed...LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orh, can contribute lah, hehe...

Anyone wanna buy Asus laptop? Chances are higher of getting it since bor lampia kia dun have enough money to buy it liao? Hehehehe

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orh, can contribute lah, hehe...

Anyone wanna buy Asus laptop? Chances are higher of getting it since bor lampia kia dun have enough money to buy it liao? Hehehehe

well....at least i dont pretend to be rich...not like someone who buy fake iphone to haolian here ...LOL.....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sandisk cruizer blade 8gig $12
Sandisk cruizer blade 16gig $22
1 pc winning betting slip of China vs Singapore team: A status of a TRAITOR

LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
iPhone5 for sale... those interested can PM Alamaking...:biggrin:

FakeIphone.jpg

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comex finally end.....yesterday at the MRT saw a lot of ppl with their 32" TV was stopped from going pass the MRT gate...hehe...apparently neber read the big sign in front of the station entrance....so all lan lan got to take a cab...

Yesterday evening also saw the asusi7 laptop at the newstead booth selling at $949, slashed down from $999...but though very tempted but i still stick to my principle not to buy from newstead at all....so shall wait for SITEX in Nov....at the meantime just have to use the company's fuckup lenovo for another 2 more months...

317008_10150302972708166_835728165_7954174_1455776_n.jpg

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bought a epson printer at 238 nett c/w 1 free ink cartridge. it was usual price 268 nett.
altho the whole booth is showing epson but the booth landlord is Harvey Norman who rented the booth to Epson.:eek:
door to door warranty under Harvey Norman for 15 mths.

funny thing is dey highlight the printer also c/w the trolley. LOL

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
read in the other forums...4. Olympus camera.. free gifts are added into the camera price........
Qlympus stands SUCK !!! conning people for $88 camera only to turn them away fuming.Decided to switch to Canon instead.