• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COMEX 2011 @ Suntec City, 1-4 Sep, ....report

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
bought a epson printer at 238 nett c/w 1 free ink cartridge. it was usual price 268 nett.
altho the whole booth is showing epson but the booth landlord is Harvey Norman who rented the booth to Epson.:eek:
door to door warranty under Harvey Norman for 15 mths.

funny thing is dey highlight the printer also c/w the trolley. LOL

epson promoter got let u press her neh neh or not? hehe

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb Newstead claim another victim...sigh....why ppl still wanto buy from them?...why neber check properly when buying from Newstead?......

Today, 12:28 PM #1
Evielicious
NEW Lenovo Desktop FAULTY frm Newstead

I am so bloody pissed.. i lugged home the entire system, hooked it up only to discover it can't even boot up, windows error, and it keeps rebooting, until i have to shut off the main.

I'm wasting an entire work day now to solve this issue, i can't contact newstead, all their numbers listed are engaged/leads somewhere else/no one is picking up.

I've contacted Lenovo, and they are scrambling to send an engineer down, as I'm not going to take another work day off to wait for their engineer or a replacement.

I don't know what incensed me to buy a Lenovo product again, after my first purchase of a laptop while i was in NUS (for work) had to undergo a 1-1 exchange just after the first week (system crash problem). And i thought.. okay, their service ain't that bad. (which still holds true, the CS KEN is very patient).

Perhaps its Newstead (which till now, from 9am, for 3 hours nobody is picking up their "feedback" hotline number, as well as their shop number) 's fault - they increased a RAM for me, maybe not installed properly/not compatible, or the system fault, i don't know.

But what a waste of my time.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you recommend any water proof camera suitable for high alt misty/foggy environment?

Got an Olympus pocket sized, but the focusing not very good, can't focus on the images in the waterbed of a pond.:( Some other tourist asked me to take picture for them, their mini camera damn good, can focus and see the waterbed clearly, but I forgot to see what brand it was.:(

Qlympus stands SUCK !!! conning people for $88 camera only to turn them away fuming.Decided to switch to Canon instead.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn lucky dat i decided not to buy the Asus $949 i7 laptop (K43SV) from newstead...... lots of buyers got problem when they bring home the set..... problems start popping the next day....hdd got problem, ram got problem, optical drive got problem.....no wonder they slashed prices down to clear defective sets....so got to remember, any offer from newstead, better be careful, u might be getting a lemon instead...:mad: