• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coconut Oil............REVERSES.............Alzheimer's Disease...........

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I buy mine from Foodland Supermarket in Thailand, 200ml for 200 baht about S$8.30. I find it quite expensive.

This is cold pressed and organic. I was told to not mix with hot drinks as heat may destroy some good stuff inside and since its cold pressed to retain all its goodness so better don't add heat.

I take a table spoon every morning with empty stomach. I don't feel anything improving anyway I don't have any major problem. Had been taking for almost a year and will continue to take it.

View attachment 2501 View attachment 2502

What I find strange in LOS is that there are restriction on some supplements like CoQ10 & yet you can easily purchase viagara, steroids, & many other prescription drugs over the encounter:smile:

Following a healthy lifestyle is an investment in your own health. Those that ignore this eventually find out when they get older:rolleyes: