• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY approaches .. stress time for some.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many are stressed with increased expenditure.
New shoes, new clothings, new year goodies, ang baos, for family. Bonus for staff, decorations,, ..... caused moi to pause. Often lately.
Burdened by a huge AR ... bo bian.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't want to spoil your CNY, steer clear of toxic relatives this weekend. The worse kind of relatives are the seniors who envy their better off siblings, children and grandchildren. Elders also have no filter when speaking since they have long left the workplace where they had to be diplomatic to colleagues and bosses.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn,after cny many retrenchment, especially those that company smoothing sailing like not issues n earning big monies, these are the ones that is dangerous cos restructuring,think many sinkies will get it,

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't visit others, they come to visit me. This year, I will give out ang pows containing 1 bitcoin each. Recipients should be very happy. And it only cost me about S$1 each from aliexpress. I bought 50 of them! :biggrin:

bitcoin angpow.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn,after cny many retrenchment, especially those that company smoothing sailing like not issues n earning big monies, these are the ones that is dangerous cos restructuring,think many sinkies will get it,
Need to be prudent

Keeping my powder dry dry....

Firer wash your front

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many are stressed with increased expenditure.
New shoes, new clothings, new year goodies, ang baos, for family. Bonus for staff, decorations,, ..... caused moi to pause. Often lately.
Burdened by a huge AR ... bo bian.
That is why being in a women-free life is the best. Not much expense at all. I even plan to go to JB on Chinese new year to chill out with my friend in food and drinks paid in ringgit. My treat.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you were poor, these relatives looked down on you. When you are rich and your children are doing well in school and their careers, these same relatives will envy and even hate you now.
Haha there’s no winning Chinese relatives one la.

If you are poor, they look down on u.
If you are rich, they ask why u are not richer.