• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clueless Khaw Boon Wan's Futile Cooling Measures

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://therealsingapore.com/content/my-view-latest-curb-property-loan

With his myriad of cooling measures falling flat on his face and ignored by the market, now he is coming out with another?

When will Clueless Khaw learn? Does he really need people to hold his hand and teach him step by step how to do his million dollar job?

Firstly he did not do an evaluation why all his previous CMs dont work, he will never learn.

Stupid minister. Clueless clown. Resign if you're incompetent.

jw5

Loyal
That will never happen, because he now thinks that he is brilliant.
Same problem with delusion that many of the others have, including some cheebyekias in this forum.
You may have noticed he didn't start out that way.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sometimes wonder if Singaporeans are really that wealthy or are they willing to be so highly geared ?

Before the sub-prime crisis, the Americans too, believed that the property prices will not come down. Usually, when there is a prolonged trend, the masses will start to believe that it is infallible. And it is usually the most ignorant who buy into the tail-end of a trend before it reversed.

jw5

Loyal
I sometimes wonder if Singaporeans are really that wealthy or are they willing to be so highly geared ?

Before the sub-prime crisis, the Americans too, believed that the property prices will not come down. Usually, when there is a prolonged trend, the masses will start to believe that it is infallible. And it is usually the most ignorant who buy into the tail-end of a trend before it reversed.

It's because the sinkies have bought into the crap sg is lumpar one story sold to them by their unempathetic government, that they are so willing to be highly geared.

Investment in property under certain conditions should only be for the wealthy who can afford it. Don't trust that pompous know-it-all fucker (if you don't know who I mean, welcome to the forum) who claims that investment in property is for all and under all conditions. That's what those who can afford it or did it successfully at a certain time under different conditions would claim, a classic case of establishment mentality.
Because once there is a downturn and you already went in, you basically start all over again and there will be those who don't recover.

That's why the smart and prudent guys (hahaha) place money in fixed deposits, not because the returns are good (they are not and in fact are very low), but because there is such a thing as funds for medium term (MT) purposes.
Those who are living from paycheck to paycheck, or have very small net worth or are using all their money to pay debt, only have ST funds. Those who are filthy rich (no matter how they got their money) only care about LT funds. They are well equipped to invest in anything they want including property and their private bankers will probably be happy to give them special interest rates on their 7, 8 or 9 figure current account balances.

Think about what type of situation you are in before making the investment decision and don't just base it on the motherhood statements of a discompassionate wealthy government official or pompous all-knowing clowns with establishment mentality who only tell you what they have done successfully or what they know from their elite bastard acquaintances.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I'm awaiting confirmation index rise for proof that KBW is an idiot.

I expect that to be around mid-Aug to mid-Sept. I'll then call for his resignation. I guess he just hasn't the balls to take action as it will impact his colleagues, subordinates and public servants. They are all so deeply geared playing the market.

He needs another $8 lampar transplant.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Americans don't have a govt that open the floodgates to foreigners. Property prices will never come down if the demand is ever increasing.