• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clintonxxx, See What a Real Retard Looks Like!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
610x.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">max1421 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-17 12:15 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">kopi_boy <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (15 of 70) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>220.15 in reply to 220.14 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>He should be unhappy because he was waving a Malaysian Flag. It was wrong of him to do it, not to mention that he did it with the flag raised above his head. Look at how his wife was holding the flag. This PM can only follow instructions without thinking. He does not have the acumen to be an effective head of state. It is little wonder that his father has to be around to guide him along. Poor men!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
610x.jpg

Sultan: Asshole! Can u wave our flag properly or not? U believe I'll kok ur head from behind or not?

Ass Loon: Will do! Sorry, Agong!

Ho Jinx: Heng ah! Still thought Agong will scold me for planting the flag near my CB! Better raise it higher or may kena... *hee*hee*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kopi_boy <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-17 5:26 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (34 of 71) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>220.34 in reply to 220.33 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
abdullah-and-lee-hsien-loong.jpg

hey look at me dad, i can do a spin with a durian using my fingers. hope tis photo can cheer u up - ur faithfully, mai hum.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

leekuanyew-1.jpg

Why do I have such a retarded son? What have I done in my past life? *sob*sob*

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are we going to merge with malaysia again?

Over our dead bodies. Anyone of us who were old enough to know during the Malaysian rule era will be deadly against this idea.

Ask older folks what the Malaysian police and their military did in Singapore during those days and you will get an earful.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over our dead bodies. Anyone of us who were old enough to know during the Malaysian rule era will be deadly against this idea.

Ask older folks what the Malaysian police and their military did in Singapore during those days and you will get an earful.

maybe its time for revenge! ITS PAY BACK TIME!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is prepared to sell Singapore !!!

And, I f88k herm dead !!! Tok so much about suing Malaysia in the international court for closing the CLOB unilaterally. In the end, never sue and caused fellow singaporeans to lose a total of S$931million !!! Herm is a motherf88ker to be exact !! Like Wife, like Husband !! Wife helps Singapore to lose billions in Shin shares, global crossings, micropolis, merrill lynch, etc, etc...

HAR!??! Why is a Sinkaporean PM waving the Malaysian flag??

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would the old man ever be suckered into doing that? What a jerk! Thanks Big M for the pic, never knew it existed until now.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe its time for revenge! ITS PAY BACK TIME!

How to? If we rejoin Malaysia it will again be on their terms. Homeland security, the military and finance ministry will have to be reliquished to the central government in KL as was before.

No one can join a club and say that the club will have to comply with the individual's terms and conditions, right?

So it will be no end to sufferrings for most Singaporeans. Imagine all our reserves are going to feed the fat cats up north.

Do you know that their police and military lobbed tear gas grenades into Chinese and Indian Singaporean homes, just for kicks? Who to complain to? Their police?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to? If we rejoin Malaysia it will again be on their terms. Homeland security, the military and finance ministry will have to be reliquished to the central government in KL as was before.

No one can join a club and say that the club will have to comply with the individual's terms and conditions, right?

So it will be no end to sufferrings for most Singaporeans. Imagine all our reserves are going to feed the fat cats up north.

Do you know that their police and military lobbed tear gas grenades into Chinese and Indian Singaporean homes, just for kicks? Who to complain to? Their police?

One thing for sure many male will be happy.
No more NS.