• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
go geylang u need to pay. minah is free one, nobody pays for a minah. go anywhere also can pick up for free.

purple fingers Re: Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why you worry - why so uptight
so long as they dont go around molesting, murdering or comitting suicide ok mah
relax la

purple fingers says that as long as these minahs are happy, they should continue to open their legs for all comers:biggrin:

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
purple fingers Re: Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why you worry - why so uptight
so long as they dont go around molesting, murdering or comitting suicide ok mah
relax la

purple fingers says that as long as these minahs are happy, they should continue to open their legs for all comers:biggrin:

clitoris666, normally you are a mudder fugging asshole waiting to be raped....but in this instance,

I SUPPORT YOU 2000% ABOUT THE CLASSLESS MUDDER CBs
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
so minah is free
free and willing to open legs
and they are happy

so wats with you ?

still better than being a murderer and a molester

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
well i know of many retarded ones here ..
like i said, race is not a criteria to murder and molest and also wife beating ..

for that matter to all other acts as well .. like littering, damaging properties etc ..

but playing guitar, making love and being happy is better than murder, molest and wife beating ..

buying instalments from courts not too bad too ..
dont murder, molest or beat wife ok

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
this m&d sure is happy he raped his girlfren's mum. his not a muderer (pun intended) nor a molester -

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_593733.html

HE LET himself into his ex-girlfriend’s flat, bound and gagged her mother, then tormented the older woman for six hours before finally raping her on her own bed.

In March, the High Court had jailed the 27-year-old man for 25 years and ordered him to be caned 24 times – the heaviest sentence handed down by the courts for a single case of rape

The man did not have a lawyer but appealed to the Court of Appeal yesterday, submitting two handwritten letters in English in a bid to have his sentence lowered.

But the three-judge Court of Appeal upheld the sentence of the lower court, saying this was “one of the worst aggravated rape cases” it has seen.

“You tortured the victim, put her through hell for some five to six hours, just to satisfy your personal lust,” said Justice Chao Hick Tin, in rejecting the man’s appeal.

The man cannot be named as a court order bars the publication of any information that may lead to the identification of the 48-year-old victim.

In April 4 last year, he let himself into his ex-girlfriend’s home at about 1am, using the keys he had stolen from the flat some five months earlier.

He knew his ex-girlfriend was out, and wore gloves and a T-shirt over his head to hide his face. He then went to the older woman’s room, where he bound and gagged her with masking tape.

He tied her arms to the bedpost and tried to rape her, but was unsuccessful despite several attempts.

The daughter returned at 4am and went straight to her room, oblivious to what was happening to her mother.

In the other room, the man fondled the older woman, then finally raped her. He left at 7am with her money and her mobile phone. She freed herself later.

At the appeal yesterday, the man, speaking through a Malay interpreter, said he wanted to submit a note to the court in addition to a letter he had sent in earlier.

In his letters, the man said he was appealing because of his one-year-old son with another woman.

He said he had been anxious when she was pregnant and turned to abusing sleeping pills and added that he was sad he would not be there to see his son grow up.

“I’m a failure to my son till I’m released,” he said.

He also wrote of how he had thought of lying to the police that the sex was consensual but decided to come clean as he did not want the victim to suffer.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Siva Shanmugam noted that in sentencing, the High Court had already taken into account that the man had pleaded guilty, sparing the victim the trauma of having to relive her ordeal during a trial.

Although the man claimed that the victim had forgiven him, the DPP said this was based on what the man said his mother had told him.

In response to Justice V.K. Rajah’s question on whether there was evidence the man had taken sleeping pills, the DPP replied there was none, and in any case, a psychiatric report said the pills would have had no substantial influence on his judgment or behaviour.

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the same newspage:

Sex with minor: Man gets extra year

A MAN already behind bars for molesting a 15-year-old girl and slashing a woman will spend another 12 months in prison for having sex with a minor.

Yesterday, District Judge May Mesenas ordered Christopher Neo Yong Heng's new jail term to begin after he completes his current 54-month and 12-stroke sentence.

The 23-year-old jobless man had been sentenced on June 1 after he admitted to molesting a teenager last August and to causing hurt to a woman with a dangerous weapon last November.

The latest two offences involving a 13-year-old were filed against him in court last month, when he was already serving his sentence in Changi Prison.

He pleaded guilty on Sept 29 to one charge, and a second similar charge was considered during sentencing.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Davyd Chong had told the court that the victim was introduced to Neo sometime after Chinese New Year last year.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a sad m&d. He tot he could take the moral high ground. Like m&ds are peaceful loving, simple creatures bullied by the evil chinese.

YEAH MY ASS. m&ds are just like anyone? They murder and rape their own family.

Let's not forget one more thing....

They are higher classed aka more affluent compared to their lower classed indon, mudland cousins. Why? cos singapore is a better country compared to those 2 m&d run countries, but of course i cannot say that out loud cos it's racism as usual. HAHA.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are higher classed aka more affluent compared to their lower classed indon, mudland cousins. Why? cos singapore is a better country compared to those 2 m&d run countries, but of course i cannot say that out loud cos it's racism as usual. HAHA.

The most affluent Malays are not in Singapore. They're in Brunei.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

their pattern there still the same. take goods first pay later. everything want to pay by instalment. everytime want to borrow money. car always kena tow away. eveything is borow borow borow.

but to be fair, its really a clean country unlike mudland and most houses there leave their gates and doors open, again unlike mudland where all doors and gates have to be shut and locked.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You moron where did i say they are the most affluent?

I mentioned they are more affluent and richer compared to the indon m&ds and matland m&ds. You need to relearn your english cos your comprehension sucks. :oIo:

Btw you were saying i was stalking you well you're replying to my posts with your rubbish and this is not the 1st time too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh look who has fallen in? The resident Chinese basher!

This fool is chinese and claims to support chinese but all his posts always seem to tell otherwise. He also lies about it. Basket just like a snake. Imagine a back stabber in your midst.

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
jah-r,
you are a good story maker
you should do well to work in the national library - especially during school holidays - you can tell the children stories ..
and perhaps they may believe you ..being children

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jah-r,
you are a good story maker
you should do well to work in the national library - especially during school holidays - you can tell the children stories ..
and perhaps they may believe you ..being children

pathetic unable to refute any of my points but still you obviously HAD to post a retort any retort like a baseless insult so as to save face. :rolleyes: Lame.