• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when riff raffs are allowed into private residential areas. These peasants should stick to messing up East Coast park or Changi Beach. If I was part of the condo management, I would evict these uneducated fools.

S'pore Idol Hady & family banned from using condo facilitiesBy Zul Othman | Posted: 11 October 2010 2324 hrs

SINGAPORE : Singapore Idol Hady Mirza and his family have been banned from using the common facilities at their condominium for six months.

The family has been renting a four-bedroom apartment there for the last three years.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the ban was imposed after a private poolside party, held on October 2.

The management council of the Mimosa Park condominium at Yio Chu Kang said that after the party, used paper plates and food were found in the pool, while the toilets were choked and damaged.

It said cleaners took six hours to clear up the mess.

It added that this was not the first time Hady and his family have infringed rules.

When contacted, 30-year-old Hady declined to comment because "it's personal".

However, Channel NewsAsia understands that his mother has sent a letter of apology to the management council.

Read more details in Tuesday's edition of TODAY.

- CNA/al

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a shame. They are like fishes out if water by living in a condo. Rented somemore. Cannot afford to buy but still wanna showoff.

I wonder if their furniture are bought using Courts instalments plan.

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
malay lah, what else they are good at besides making babies out of wedlock, drug abuse, creating a ruckus. chey.

bet hady and family would be trying very hard to create the impression that they owned the unit (instead of renting) in front of their other relatives. too bad bichia lobang liao.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I think it's more of a social ill than a racial ill. I have very good experience with Malay pinickers at Kota Tinggi and Segamat waterfalls. They came with pots of foods and paper/plastic untensils. Climbed up the steep rocks, pinicked and swam there. At the end of the day, they climbed back down with all the thrash bags. The rocks and waters were left sparkling clean. They were classic kampung Malays, not much education obviously, but yet behaved so well and considerately.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
不知者无罪!
Please be patient with this Malay family, its their first time staying in a Private Condo. Very different from their Kampong, can throw things any how.

buangkok_house_06.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a strange 154th story. They don't normally highlight personal information such as these. That Hardy has a Korean gf if I am not wrong.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a strange 154th story. They don't normally highlight personal information such as these. That Hardy has a Korean gf if I am not wrong.

The LKY era is dusking. The media don't give face or a shit to anyone unless the case is LKY-related.

Indeed, it's clear that LKY is encouraging that nowadays, from TT Durai to Jack Neo etc. Let the underlings know that they could be whacked. That makes it safer and more stable for LHL.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malay lah, what else they are good at besides making babies out of wedlock, drug abuse, creating a ruckus. chey.

bet hady and family would be trying very hard to create the impression that they owned the unit (instead of renting) in front of their other relatives. too bad bichia lobang liao.

Typical of these malays lah. Basket a lot of them have that fuck care about anyone else attitude. This bugger probably thought that since he's a star of singapore idiot 2 which was ages ago he can thrash up the place.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I think it's more of a social ill than a racial ill. I have very good experience with Malay pinickers at Kota Tinggi and Segamat waterfalls. They came with pots of foods and paper/plastic untensils. Climbed up the steep rocks, pinicked and swam there. At the end of the day, they climbed back down with all the thrash bags. The rocks and waters were left sparkling clean. They were classic kampung Malays, not much education obviously, but yet behaved so well and considerately.

Wow in malaysia somemore.

SO ramseth will you be here to defend any china ppl when bad news of them appears in future?

Oh yes i forgot you only defend non chinese.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So inconsiderate and anti-social. They should be renting a whole bungalow instead of the condo! Then they can thrash up the place as they deem fit without incurring the wrath of anyone.:biggrin::biggrin:

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Yahoo Fit to Post
"His crime: Failing to clear up the mess created after throwing a poolside party.

According to Today, there were used paper plates and uneaten food thrown into the pool, while the toilets were also choked and damaged. The extensive damage took cleaners six hours to clean up the mess to appease residents who wanted to use the facilities."

"If you do the crime, you must do the time" 6 months banned :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling Yaccob once.

Calling Yaccob twice!

That Mat in-charge of cleaning rubbish and all the shits ,right?

How come his own kind are the one turning out the shit? :biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore Idol Hady & family banned from using condo facilities

Wa say, like this also can ah ?

The merry making mats must have thought the condo pool is their favourite haunt East Coast Park or Or HDB void decks common corridors.

Good luck to those who has mat neighbours 95 out of 100 will find cigarette butts and other garbage outside their common corridor and public areas.

Also observed the inconsiderate way they park their cars when they come in groups like bor cheng hu. Wonder where is the carpark attendants and traffic police when you really need them

By Zul Othman | Posted: 11 October 2010 2324 hrs

SINGAPORE : Singapore Idol Hady Mirza and his family have been banned from using the common facilities at their condominium for six months.

The family has been renting a four-bedroom apartment there for the last three years.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the ban was imposed after a private poolside party, held on October 2.

The management council of the Mimosa Park condominium at Yio Chu Kang said that after the party, used paper plates and food were found in the pool, while the toilets were choked and damaged.

It added that this was not the first time Hady and his family have infringed rules.

However, Channel NewsAsia understands that his mother has sent a letter of apology to the management council.

- CNA/al

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wa say, like this also can ah ?

The merry making Mats must have thought it is their favourite haunt East Coast Park.

Or HDB void decks common corridors. Good luck to those who has mat neighbours 95 out of 100 will find cigarette butts and other garbage outside their common corridor and public areas.

Also observed the inconsiderate way they park their cars when they come in groups like bor cheng hu. Wonder where is the carpark attendants and traffic police when you need them

By Zul Othman | Posted: 11 October 2010 2324 hrs

- CNA/al

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a shame. They are like fishes out if water by living in a condo. Rented somemore. Cannot afford to buy but still wanna showoff.

I wonder if their furniture are bought using Courts instalments plan.

Don't you know what is mat yoyo motto?

DUIT TAK ADA TAK APA, STYLE MESTI TAK KALAH!!

Yeah rock on!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: