• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont see such mentions - how come suddenly you starting to have some guilty feeling
dont see anything wrong in buying on installments if one cannot afford to pay cash .. after all that's what the scheme is for
similar to buying cars .. people buy by installments mostly .. unless you now also say that if you cannot afford to pay cash dont buy cars ..

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

50% of bankrupts in their 20s and 30s are people of your kind and 60% of those who owe maintenance fees to their wives are also of your kind:oIo::oIo::oIo:

How many divorces have you been through:mad:

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry , be happy
play guitar, relax, deliver pizza, get $2 tips
buy furniture at courts

better than being a murderer or molester hor ..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What i'm saying is Leonard Lee blew the whole matter out of proportion - that is very typical of him. Called the press and shamed the Hady gang to tears - that's the masterpiece of Leonard Lee.

The mother apologised before the whole thing was made public. The Hady clan did not challenge the accusations at all but simply apologised and wanted to get it over - these are all the right mitigating moves. If Hady goes into challenging the details it will only bring more attention to the matter which is negative publicity for his career.

I don't believe for a second guests threw plates into pool. If you leave empty plates lying around the wind will blow it into the pool - no brainer.

Please take these news with a pinch of salt... no i mean a bucket of salt.
Believing about 30% of it would be about right.

Well well apologising can be temporary. What's to stop them from doing it again in future? I can say sorry today and still do the same thing tomorrow. Sometimes you need tough measures to fix these incorrigable ppl. Btw i read the reports that it wasn't the first time they have done that. Look another thing is if the reports aren't true they are in danger of getting sued. This has happened before to the new paper.

Sure you mentioned the paper plates flew into the swimming pool due to the wind. Yes they probably didn't throw it in there but the fact is by leaving the plates in the open it would definitely get blown about all over the place. Here's a sceneriao. Suppose i leave an empty drink can or paper plate by the rd side and the wind blows it into the river or drain for eg and an NEA officer sees that and wants to charge me for littering in the river or drain. Can i argue with him that it's not my fault but the wind's fault? :rolleyes: hahah try using that line of reasoning on the officer and see what you get.

Oh yeah only 30% of it. May i ask you then do you believe ALL news on the papers at only 30% accurate? Therefore the recent case of the NS killer is only 30% correct. OR do you only specifically choose to believe some news articles at only 30% correct? :rolleyes: (nice magic number 30% where did you get it from?)

Anyway since it involves hady somehow you choose to put the benefit of doubt unto him. If the offender was any normal ah kao or ah mao or may i even suggest a chinese singer you wouldn't be defending him like this.

I have seen enough of this in various forums and other platforms when it involves a non chinese as an offender somehow ppl are supposed to go easy on them. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never liked this Hady, his win was not a fair one as he had an unfair advantage being the only 'professional' contestant.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry , be happy
play guitar, relax, deliver pizza, get $2 tips
buy furniture at courts

better than being a murderer or molester hor ..

u really must be a retarded mat.

u never read newspaper? got a stupid mat who killed his baby daughter just because she played his rokok.
and what about noinoi. the guy who raped, murdered his step daughter then pretend to help look for her?

coco the gorilla

Alfrescian
Loyal
holding wedding at void deck = fail

using quick cash loan from bank = fail

borrowing money to hold wedding at void deck = epic fail

HAAAHAHA.....

who gives a flying fuck how you assess us.

void decks weddings are the best and happiest.
cheap, friendly, cosy, no stress, no visitor limit, all laughter, home ground just like kampung time.

no fake class and 'face' things.
go have hotel wedding but worry angpow cannot break even...
fucking stupidest thing ever.
act as if money can buy class.

you want to know how we assess you?

don't even start.

your fail list is miles longer even we feel sorry.

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha why you so sensitive
never said anything about any race being a murderer or molester

just said that playing guitar etc is better than being a murderer and molester
applies to all races

you are right malays and any other races also can be murderers, molesters ... rapist, litterbugs, trouble makers, prostitutes, gamblers, suiciders etc ..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

applies to all races

you are right malays and any other races also can be murderers, molesters ... rapist, litterbugs, trouble makers, prostitutes, gamblers, suiciders etc ..

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

So who give you your pocket money while you play guitar in the void deck all day and staying unemployed for so many years:oIo:
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you worry - why so uptight
so long as they dont go around molesting, murdering or comitting suicide ok mah
relax la

One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish.

About that time, a businessman came walking down the beach, trying to relieve some of the stress of his workday. He noticed the fisherman sitting on the beach and decided to find out why this fisherman was fishing instead of working harder to make a living for himself and his family. "You aren't going to catch many fish that way," said the businessman to the fisherman. "You should be working rather than lying on the beach!"

The fisherman looked up at the businessman, smiled and replied, "And what will my reward be?" "Well, you can get bigger nets and catch more fish!" was the businessman's answer. "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman, still smiling. The businessman replied, "You will make money and you'll be able to buy a boat, which will then result in larger catches of fish!" "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman again. The businessman was beginning to get a little irritated with the fisherman's questions. "You can buy a bigger boat, and hire some people to work for you!" he said.

"And then what will my reward be?" repeated the fisherman. The businessman was getting angry. "Don't you understand? You can build up a fleet of fishing boats, sail all over the world, and let all your employees catch fish for you!" Once again the fisherman asked, "And then what will my reward be?" The businessman was red with rage and shouted at the fisherman, "Don't you understand that you can become so rich that you will never have to work for your living again! You can spend all the rest of your days sitting on this beach, looking at the sunset. You won't have a care in the world!"

The fisherman, still smiling, looked up and said, "And what do you think I'm doing right now?"

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
w

One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish...........

The fisherman, still smiling, looked up and said, "And what do you think I'm doing right now?"

alrite i understand your race mentality now. instead of buying your own car and using it, you guys prefer to work as delivery man cos company van/lorry can be used for your hari raya visiting. why waste own $ rite.

do i understd the moral of your story correctly:biggrin:

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
heh heh
you interpret whatever way you want to

but i guess, you get my drift

relax la - dont be uptight
be happy

play guitar - dont go round murdering and molesting ..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you worry - why so uptight
so long as they dont go around molesting, murdering or comitting suicide ok mah
relax la

One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish.

About that time, a businessman came walking down the beach, trying to relieve some of the stress of his workday. He noticed the fisherman sitting on the beach and decided to find out why this fisherman was fishing instead of working harder to make a living for himself and his family. "You aren't going to catch many fish that way," said the businessman to the fisherman. "You should be working rather than lying on the beach!"

The fisherman looked up at the businessman, smiled and replied, "And what will my reward be?" "Well, you can get bigger nets and catch more fish!" was the businessman's answer. "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman, still smiling. The businessman replied, "You will make money and you'll be able to buy a boat, which will then result in larger catches of fish!" "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman again. The businessman was beginning to get a little irritated with the fisherman's questions. "You can buy a bigger boat, and hire some people to work for you!" he said.

"And then what will my reward be?" repeated the fisherman. The businessman was getting angry. "Don't you understand? You can build up a fleet of fishing boats, sail all over the world, and let all your employees catch fish for you!" Once again the fisherman asked, "And then what will my reward be?" The businessman was red with rage and shouted at the fisherman, "Don't you understand that you can become so rich that you will never have to work for your living again! You can spend all the rest of your days sitting on this beach, looking at the sunset. You won't have a care in the world!"

Base on true story:

One day, a man was walking home after a hard day's work and saw his 40y.o neighbour playing guitar and smoking cigarette in the void deck.
He asked his neighbour: "abang, you play guitar and relak all day long. You dun have to work huh?
Abang: What do you work so hard for?
Man: I work hard for money.
Abang: I just ask my daughter to lay on bed, spread her legs , invite the Blangas to my house and money will roll in.
Man (in shock): But that's immoral.
Abang: My daughter did not murder or molest anyone what.
Man: Can't you be a real man and work for a honest day's wages?
Abang: Hey!!!! As long as I am happy, my daughter is happy, why do you care:oIo:
Man walk away in shock while his neighbour continue to play his guitar happily.

Last edited:

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey thats a great TRUE story ..
maybe should make a movie out of that
Jack Neo can direct
and maybe can act also

went geylang the other day ..trying to find some minah
but difficult leh .. so many of the other type though ..going cheap

but watever it is ..moral of story is dont be a murderer or molester

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
totally agree that there are no mat murderers or molesters. :cool:

if you look closely, those 'mats' serving their sentence in changi for murders and molests are not really mats. they are either very dark chinese in disguise or very fair ah nehs in disguise.

:cool:

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
you didnt read this meh ..
must be the haze lah

==

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

applies to all races

+++++++++

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey thats a great TRUE story ..
maybe should make a movie out of that
Jack Neo can direct
and maybe can act also

went geylang the other day ..trying to find some minah
but difficult leh .. so many of the other type though ..going cheap

but watever it is ..moral of story is dont be a murderer or molester

go geylang u need to pay. minah is free one, nobody pays for a minah. go anywhere also can pick up for free.