• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clarification Guy cheats on wife and gets exposed by wife

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sir/Mdm I am writing in response to a post recently on the forum titled "Guy cheats on wife and gets exposed by wife who gained access to his FB account " on 07/01/2013. I'm posting on behalf of the lady in the picture and would like to clarify the entire saga with objective evidences to back her claims.

Wrote by the poor lady in the picture who has been accuse of being a mistress but in fact she is the VICTIM of this whole saga.

This is how it all started (exact story by the victim):
- It all started in May 2011 when Andy Yeo, whom was my ex-boyfriend, contacted me thru FB. In the beginning I was told that he had a girlfriend, named Amy Chua, whom bore him a boy aged 1 year old at that time. They were not married then. According to Andy, Amy was still in the midst of a divorce with her then husband.
- I was reluctant to start the relationship at first, but was promised by Andy that he would choose me over Amy. He promised me that he would have a clean break with Amy by September that year and would marry me but pleaded with me to give him some time so that he could get his career back on feet.
- I believed his promises and our relationship started. During the course of our relationship, Amy discovered my presence and we had exchange smses over Andy issue. It was like a love triangle, ie 2 ladies vying for a man. Andy would quarrel with Amy over me and vice versa. I had then asked him to make a decision to choose between the two of us.
- In September 2011 Andy had declared to me that he had finally made a clean break with Amy and our relationship continued.
- In April 2012 I learnt from Andy that he had, through an appeal by one of his brother who is a grassroot member in Toa Payoh, applied to HDB to get a new flat. I had then suspected that he had applied together with Amy but was told by him via numerous smses (screenshots attached in file) that the flat was applied together with his parents. I was taken in by all his lies.
- In July 2012 we had booked for a tour to Hong Kong scheduled to be on 15/8/12. In the same month, I had recieved a sms from Amy taunting our planned trip. I had a deep suspicion that something is amiss that how our planned trip was made known to Amy when I was told that they had already broken off but the HK trip went ahead as planned.
- On 20/10/12, I discovered a sms sent to Andy by a woman (the hp no was different from the usual one from Amy) who declared herself as his 'wife' and also content of her pregnancy with his child.
- On 22/10/12, I made a search in the ROM registry on Andy's marital status. (attached in file)
- My worlds came apart when it was revealed that Andy had actually married Amy on 12/8/12, 3 days before we went on to the HK trip!!! No wonder Amy knew our every move because he had not broken off with her as claimed. They had everything planned, conceived a 2nd child, bought a house and get married! All these were carefully crafted, planned and concealed from me. I was taken in by his claims that he had already broken off with Amy in September 2011. If not from the mysterious sms on 20/10/12, which I now think was premeditated by Amy to let me know so that I would definately launch a check on him and discover the secret by 'myself', I would have been still kept in the dark to this day.
- I confronted Andy with my findings and broke off with him immediately.
What happened after our break-off:
- I was harrassed by non-stop calls and smses from him, numbering to a record of 1000 in a single day.
- On 06/11/12, he came to my office to forcefuly confine me in his car, assualting me in the process. He manhandle me, pull my hair all the way from the lift lobby to the carpark. He did this in the presence of my boss as well as a few members of the public. His acts were also caught in the close circuit camera. (Police report had been make)
- He was warned by the police to stop harassing me. He had pleaded with the police to arrange for a meeting with me so that he could talk to me 1 last time to explain himself, after which he promised he would stop everthing.
- A meeting was held at AMK police station on 12/11/12 at around 5pm between Andy and myself. The meeting lasted about 30mins. Before the meeting he had sent me an email contacting an agreement titled 'Prenuptial Agreement' dated 01/2/12 between himself and Amy (see attached file) He had explained to me that his 'marriage' to Amy was faked. It was only to achieve 2 purpose: 1) To reap the profits from the HDB purchase after 5 years, 2) the 2nd child was Amy's idea was meant to be a parting gift to the 1st child so that he could have a 'playmate'. It was expressly stated in the agreement that both Amy and himself could not meddle in each others' private life and the agreement would last for only 5 years after which they are to sell away the house, proceeds all be given to Andy, and divorce immediately. I was told that he was doing all these for me and was asked to be his wife in secret during the time which he is still married to Amy. I rejected it flatly. The meeting ended with me telling him off and walking away, thinking that the whole saga would have ended there. But it was not to be...
- On 13/11/12, just 1 day after the meeting at AMK police station which was arranged with his incessant pleadings and promise to the police that he would stop his harassment actions towards me, whatever the outcome, he assaulted me a 2nd time. I went to JB with one of my friend Ms Ng, who is also my colleague, for a massage. He trailed us all the way there. In the middle of our massage session he stomp in to the room and stamped on my chest with all his weight, he was weighing close to 90 kg and myslef less than 40kg. The assault lasted till we were outside the parlour. He wanted me to follow him back to Singapore in his car. When I refused, he assaulted me once more. This time he kick my stomach, slapped my face with all his might and pulled my hair with all his strength. I finally relented for fear of safety of Ms Ng and went to his car. In the car he demanded that I comply to all his demands, including sexual demands. In fact he had demanded to have sex with me that night. I pleaded with him not to as I was in pain after all his assaults. He agreed to let me go and told me to comply after I had recover in a few days time.
- Fearing for my safety, i confined myself to my house since 13/12/12.

What happened after 13/12/12: Please go to this link:>> http://www.facebook.com/true.fact.315

- It has came to my attention that Andy's family members, his brothers and mother had also received harassment calls from pte no to their respective hp. If true, I urge them to also report the matter to the police so that the police would also investigate the matter as a whole. Myself as well as those been harassed would very much wanted to know the source and I certainly would not be surprised if the source turned out to be from the same source (ie. Andy himself and the one who is helping him now) which had harassed us in the beginning.
- Lastly, I seriously question the intent of Ms Amy Chua whom knew all these happenings since day one but choose to circulate the pictures of her husband and 'incidentally' myself using her husband's FB account and instead of her own, claiming her ignorance of my presnece until she discovered the truth when her second child is one month old (for the record its on 26/11/12). All these done while Andy is remanded in IMH.
Such moves is premeditated and carefully calculated to exact the maximum damage to both my career as well as the reputation of myself and my family members.
- I urge you to screen through all objective evidences, all unadulterated, attached to derive the truth. Hope the above lengthy story clarifies the whole saga.

309311_2639175394587_8156638_n.jpg

253884_110565139118518_1857541657_n.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the clarification. It is important that all Singaporeans get to the bottom of this issue. I am now writing to the President to issue a fresh writ to postpone the by-elections so that we can spend time going thru this pressing issue. I am certain that all Singaporeans are keen to understand how this came to be and that justice is done.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the clarification. It is important that all Singaporeans get to the bottom of this issue. I am now writing to the President to issue a fresh writ to postpone the by-elections so that we can spend time going thru this pressing issue. I am certain that all Singaporeans are keen to understand how this came to be and that justice is done.
hahahaha....good one....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
253884_110565139118518_1857541657_n.jpg

^ This
....is why I refuse to get married.

My income and my property is mine. Not to be shared with some cunt with an entitlement mentality.

P.S: No visitation rights for the father? Fuck you, bitch. :oIo: And you know what will inevitably happen? While keeping custody of the kids, the mother will poison the kids' minds, telling them how evil their biological dad is. The children will soon grow up to hate their father.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pre-nuptial agreement is also used by rich men like those Hollywood stars to limit their payout to their spouse in case of a divorce.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This lanjiaobin loser face sinkie got 2 ladies fighting over him?!
Knn marriage comes complete with pre-nup kns what's his net worth?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that ultra-rich PRC men also resort to pre-nups nowadays.

There are but then again China don't have the fuckup woman's charter like Singapore. No such thing as 50/50 split, alimony etc and getting divorce is a breeze. Even if the court award assets to the wife, the court or police do not have the ability to enforce the judgement. Even if they try to enforce it, the man would have transferred his assets to his other family members and there is nothing the court can do about it. The man could also easily grease the hands of the judge.

petertok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't imagine how you can even start a conversation , not to mention having a relationship with such an ugly beast like him . Between him & Mike Tyson , I think if you have no other choice , better you go for Tyson . I will have nightmares looking at him , if Amy has good looks , something is wrong with her to bear 2 kids for him . In this photo with his striped polo , he seems to me like a convict from prison.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these done while Andy is remanded in IMH.

Goes to show that even the mentally ill can get great sex without having to visit prostitutes. Those losers who can't get any should take heart and grow some confidence. :biggrin: