• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Civil Defence NSF Killed In Action At Henderson Road HDB Flat! Guess Race!

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
if got anymore ns deaths then pls let it befall the sons of this kind of mother instead...obviously her pride matters more so go and sacrifice loh thanx :thumbsup:

Forum: Every mother worries about national service, but knows what the sacrifice is for​

I have two young sons. When I read the news about firefighter Edward H. Go, I cried.

As parents, we would do anything for our children, in the hope that they will not suffer hardship and will do better in life than us.

But national service (NS) is something that our sons have to go through on their own.

Every mother has fears and worries for her son during NS, but we all know what the sacrifice is for. It is to protect this place we call home, and keep Singapore safe and peaceful.

To all who are serving and protecting our nation, I thank you for all you are doing, and hope you will stay brave and strong. I am proud to have sons who will join your ranks some day, and applaud the bravery and sacrifices that many have made.

Wan Jia Ling

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if got anymore ns deaths then pls let it befall the sons of this kind of mother instead...obviously her pride matters more so go and sacrifice loh thanx :thumbsup:

Forum: Every mother worries about national service, but knows what the sacrifice is for​

I have two young sons. When I read the news about firefighter Edward H. Go, I cried.

As parents, we would do anything for our children, in the hope that they will not suffer hardship and will do better in life than us.

But national service (NS) is something that our sons have to go through on their own.

Every mother has fears and worries for her son during NS, but we all know what the sacrifice is for. It is to protect this place we call home, and keep Singapore safe and peaceful.

To all who are serving and protecting our nation, I thank you for all you are doing, and hope you will stay brave and strong. I am proud to have sons who will join your ranks some day, and applaud the bravery and sacrifices that many have made.

Wan Jia Ling
She may want to sacrifice her sons, but has she even thought about whether her sons want to be the sacrificial lamb ?
Another example of why its scary to marry a sinkie women-they are willing to sacrifice their own children for foreign talents to bloom.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking News :(

1670901819321.png

1670901852183.png

1670901880481.png

1670901904397.png

1670901935507.png

1670901964101.png

1670901994724.png

1670902020836.png

1670902054225.png

1670902077271.png

“We are well trained and well equipped for our mission, and we have been doing well as a team.
“Let us continue to serve Singaporeans with pride and dedication, as Sgt Edward did, and in so doing, honour his memory,” he concluded.
SPH Brightcove Video

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in NS, the regulars made us do dangerous things that they feared.

When I was in reservists, I came to know that during war, NSF and NSmen will go die first, regulars hide behind us and claim credits.

Something is wrong with such doctrine.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle had said before and will say again- scdf firemen vocation is heavilee underrated.
It is much tougher than any saf vocations including commandos simplee becas they are trained for real actions.
My uncle onlee discovered this when he was leeposted to scdf from rsn after Rod when he watched a mock exercise on fire fighting in scdf hq .
To stand near a flame of fire is already not a easy task.
The rest My uncle Don't need to say.

Be clear minded.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give up his life for 1 extra stripe....another PAP logic ?

Why not make him a commissioner instead ? No impact on operations.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle had said before and will say again- scdf firemen vocation is heavilee underrated.
It is much tougher than any saf vocations including commandos simplee becas they are trained for real actions.
My uncle onlee discovered this when he was leeposted to scdf from rsn after Rod when he watched a mock exercise on fire fighting in scdf hq .
To stand near a flame of fire is already not a easy task.
The rest My uncle Don't need to say.

Be clear minded.
Having said this My uncle doesn't understand why during ndp the GOH contingents are always onlee the saf commandos rsn rsaf and polis?
The answer is becas most people on earth are not clear minded including pap