• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Civil Defence NSF Killed In Action At Henderson Road HDB Flat! Guess Race!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other than Minister of State for Home Affairs Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim, has anyone heard about condolences from the president, prime minister, home affairs minister,any ministers ?-kindly paste the link here for all to see.
Locals die serving the country during NS -foreigners..............?

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie die
foreign talent and ceca enjoy life
pap is evil
Unfortunately, it appears that the government have yet to consider or to take steps to impose or levy a "tax" on all male foreigners who wish to apply for PR and Singapore citizenship, in lieu of not serving NS and reservist.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not care how talented, skilled, or experienced are those foreigners, especially those from certain countries, Singapore has the discretion not to admit them.
Unfortunately, due to some arrangements, they are coming to Singapore, in huge numbers. The employment outlook and the scenery is getting darker.
I would not even consider the Chinese from PRC, because their mentality, attitude and perspective are different.
Please reject applicants from those two countries.

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than Minister of State for Home Affairs Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim, has anyone heard about condolences from the president, prime minister, home affairs minister,any ministers ?-kindly paste the link here for all to see.
now then come and wayang... fucking cb :frown:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not care how talented, skilled, or experienced are those foreigners, especially those from certain countries, Singapore has the discretion not to admit them.
Unfortunately, due to some arrangements, they are coming to Singapore, in huge numbers. The employment outlook and the scenery is getting darker.
I would not even consider the Chinese ftom PRC, because their mentality, attitude and perspective are different.
Please reject applicants from those two countries.

We need to maintain the ratio composition of chinks at 75% of the total native population. That's an important part of Singapore's success besides having a continuous PAP government.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
On behalf of my family, I would like to say sorry to his family for their loss.

“They have a great son — he’s an NSF (full-time national serviceman), like me — and he put his life at risk to save others,” he told The Straits Times on Friday as he held back tears.
My uncle felt something verlee wrong here.
If someone need to say sorlee it should be either be pap or scdf or anyone in the unit while the fire was burning.
But there wasn't anyone in the unit.
A firefighter is to fight fire or else do what ?
Azri definitelee not a clear minded m&d.
Someone head need to roll if Mr late Edward didn't committed any self sillee mistakes .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The overpaid Istana puppet is only interesting in virtue signalling about race and gender equality nonsense, because never forget that she got her job through perverse 'affirmative action' selection without even getting elected. :wink:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
We need to maintain the ratio composition of chinks at 75% of the total native population. That's an important part of Singapore's success besides having a continuous PAP government.
i see.more.ceca.becoming residents
cheebye.pap

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard said , FM Vivian was there at the wake