• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christmas 2012

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
With just a little over 3 weeks to go to 25 Dec, do any of you guys have a Christmas wish ? Care to share what it is?

For me ....i wish for everyone here to have continued good health.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With just a little over 3 weeks to go to 25 Dec, do any of you guys have a Christmas wish ? Care to share what it is?

I wish 21/12/2012 is coming, then all our troubles will be over.:biggrin:

Sentinel

Alfrescian
Loyal
As each day dawns, we should always ask ourselves if we were prepared for yesterday. Your answer will set the tone for today, tomorrow and years to come.

BlueWaffle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes for those with Blue Waffle disease, please stop fooking rough and get treatment. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wishing for world peace and you know it will never happen, so i will wish all good health and more better years to come.

Wishing for myself, wife can take leave and we can go to SG and Thailand for Christmas.......pipe dream i guess....:smile:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing for world peace and you know it will never happen, so i will wish all good health and more better years to come.

Wishing for myself, wife can take leave and we can go to SG and Thailand for Christmas.......pipe dream i guess....:smile:

- ditto -

AND

Go to Thailand or Bali for a break. In Peesai now.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have my tree up, miniature winter village up, wreath on door, lights up, decor all in order, fireplace and chimney cleaned. all i want for christmas is very smooth bowel movement everyday. :o

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro...

the first one....it never will

the second one ...you never know