• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians are honest people (True or False?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
4719142956.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patrina should read her own insurance policy carefully. The insurers will not allow you to admit liability. It's SOP. it should be left to the insurers to settle.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patrina should read her own insurance policy carefully. The insurers will not allow you to admit liability. It's SOP. it should be left to the insurers to settle.

Simple solution. Patrina should tell the chap that she will make a report at the police station - to get an accident statement - which can be used by insurance company and lawyer - and also to get his demerit points (19-year old - so likely to still under probation I think). The chap of course will have to pay the lawyer's charges as well.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says that Christians are still normal human beings like u n me lor. they go to church every sunday to say sorry to God lor. but from mon-sat they are still same sinners some are worst than non-Christians lor. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Stupid Or What ?

Of course not, lah. You so stupid, meh ? Tell you a bit about myself ... I'm probably the only few on whole wide earth that actually CAN talk to God. Yes, unfathomable BUT IT'S TRUE. Moses talked to God. Jesus talked to God. The walk of a TRUE CHRISTIAN should be THIS WAY. Lies are everywhere ! Fake churches' pastors are so dumb that they claim that they are the only one. And poor fellows can't even decipher or read the bible correctly. The bible is NOT JUST a book, why ?

Although God did mention to me NOT to lie, I lie. I'm a militarist. You will be surprise that MY WISDOM ACTUALLY EXCEL that of God's. Arrogant ? Of course, lah. What do you expect ? I talk down to God as if I'm the KING and he's my subject. He wasn't happy when I wanted to REPLACE Him as I find him wanting.

I should be GOD II the improved version of that shoddy God ver 1.0. Super arrogant ! Actually, in Genesis, there's already ONE FELLA by the name of Nimrod was also an excellent person that people worship him. Wanna know who that is ? He's today's BUDDHA statute! I'm sure the Indian prince did not expect this. This is WRONG in Buddhism ! The statute came from BABYLON and not India !

"Nimrod was mighty before the Lord" Ha ! All Buckayrow (baka yaro) ! Useless !

FYI : All your holidays or HOLY DAYS are actually satanic !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christians are the most honest people in the world.......................

that's why the Vatican Bank is among the top 10 banks when it comes to laundering money for the mafia.............

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be frank, they are humans too, need to pai sai, pai zue, eat, sleep. What makes them so diff from us? Honest my head:oIo:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's not forget the super duper honest pastors..................

that steal from church treasury.................

and then molest and rape kids..........................

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Stupid Or What ?

Of course not, lah. You so stupid, meh ? Tell you a bit about myself ... I'm probably the only few on whole wide earth that actually CAN talk to God. ......

Everyone also can talk to God but He did not reply !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Stupid Or What ?

be this get seditious, let's begin by asking this:

is cooleo honest and courteous?