• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chopsticks issue: 刘姐 said Chinese communist terrorists are over sensitive and always think that people want to bully them

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1704428345851.jpeg

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Jie asked why Chinese communist terrorists are I’ll manner and do not know how to say sorry sorry and win the situation ?

Chinese communist terrorists like to quarrel and win the war.

In life, winning war is not always the priority. We must win the situation

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicons are just using such BS tactics to portray themselves as victims when they are the real criminals. The shamelessness of these scums are way beyond comprehension. No wonder they get along well with fuckeins...birds of the same feather flock together

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear 刘姐, please be smart and don't go back to your 祖国. You might not be able to come back.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
you gotta be fucking kidding me!!........that particular pair of chopsticks must be the moron hawker needs to pick up his prick when he go toilet to pee
likely he buay song they patronise his enemy

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liu Jie asked why Chinese communist terrorists are I’ll manner and do not know how to say sorry sorry and win the situation ?

Chinese communist terrorists like to quarrel and win the war.

In life, winning war is not always the priority. We must win the situation
终国打仗从来没有赢过,吵架从来也没有输过。 :laugh: