• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chootchiew type of soccer questions

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Free kick and human wall
When a free kick is given near the goal pole, the team would form a human wall to block the ball. Wtf the team given the free kick also help to form the wall ? :confused:

2. Offside
As you should be aware, offsides are given if the striker go in front of the defender before the ball is passed to him. In this case if the defender all stand in middle of the field, means all the goondu players of the opponent will be forced to park before the midfield . Am I right to say that ?

3. Last person to touch the ball and ball went out of line. In this case, the other team would be given a throw in. But I notice this is not always the case. I always see the team that kick the ball out given the throw in. Is it got some other hidden rules or referee kah yew and kelong ?

4. Silly but valid question.
Why all the goondu players need to pass here pass there and then try to score. Can't they just station all at the scoring end and the goalie kick the ball very far .they can save all the energy to pass Lai pass kee.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow your football iq is likely at 69.

1. free kick team can also form wall in front to distract other team, but not behind them, as that will be offside. seen a team formed a parallel wall and dispersed quickly causing distraction and confusion on other team. kicker scored. not sure if fifa rules allow this.

2. not if team with ball kick it over defenders across midfield thus rendering offside line ineffective.

3. if ball is kicked and ricocheted on opponent's body, leg or feet and goes out of bounds.

4. that will likely infringe on the offside rule.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chootchiew you the guniang type who played with dolls when you were growing up?
Or you some cheena chong who only played basketball and ping pong in school?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow your football iq is likely at 69.

1. free kick team can also form wall in front to distract other team, but not behind them, as that will be offside. seen a team formed a parallel wall and dispersed quickly causing distraction and confusion on other team. kicker scored. not sure if fifa rules allow this.

2. not if team with ball kick it over defenders across midfield thus rendering offside line ineffective.

3. if ball is kicked and ricocheted on opponent's body, leg or feet and goes out of bounds.

4. that will likely infringe on the offside rule.

1. My football iq is above normal till professor doctorate level liao that why I want to go into deeper research on what is currently happening.

1. There is no logic to be able to cause distraction for the wall. It is just a wall to prevent the ball from scoring. So the bigger it is the chance to block is higher.

2. Not sure what you mean

3. Of course if the ball is kick by me and touch you and go out, the throw in is given to me. .watch our closely what I mean next time..it happens quite often.
But no one spit on the referee.

4. I am just stating why the person invented football is so silly lor.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if ball goes over the last defender's line, offside is gone and attackers can swarm across an open midfield to chase the ball. kapish?

Yes ..but this will also force the striker to be all very far away from their side and more players are at the other end. The defenders will have more time to tackle dangerous move then guarding near their post.
Coaches should try out my method :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes ..but this will also force the striker to be all very far away from their side and more players are at the other end. The defenders will have more time to tackle dangerous move then guarding near their post.

if coaches try your method, the score will be 69 to 0 in favor of attacker side. this is because defenders are out of place, with their backs facing wrong way, and not able to react to strikers' and forwards' speed in an open midfield - a reason no team today does that.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if coaches try your method, the score will be 69 to 0 in favor of attacker side. this is because defenders are out of place, with their backs facing wrong way, and not able to react to strikers' and forwards' speed in an open midfield - a reason no team today does that.

Well that's the problem. They never try and never know.

BTW can I also ask another chootchiew question.

1. When a weaker team manage to secure a early goal and happen quite often, why they don't want to just pass the ball or kick it out all the time to wait for full time ?

2. Why they can time it to equalise at near 90min so often ? Like I want to score then can score liao. Isn't this a big sign that most matches are fix ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Due to doctor advise of potential high risk of retina detachment I was not allowed to play football. I play ping pong and was a top player then :biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to doctor advise of potential high risk of retina detachment I was not allowed to play football. I play ping pong and was a top player then :biggrin:

i remember while in my school days, my class only got 9 boys. so if playing football, everyone has to go. hahaha

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ai ya..i will just dribble all the way up..yr defenders sure kalang kabo, or i just pump the ball up a few times for the last man to run up and down..legs sure kapui.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You hit the nail. I also dont understand why chinese educated bengs love to play basketball and ping pong. any reason?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You hit the nail. I also dont understand why chinese educated bengs love to play basketball and ping pong. any reason?

Chinese educated bengs and pinoys love to play basketball for a few reasons.
1. They believe it will make them taller
2. They want to impress their gfs
3. They want to wear the jerseys and full gear. If just wear and never play will look silly.

Ping pong are more for lazy people like me to play :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm it is good if you play ping pong with ur gf
she can wear shorts and u can see her closely when she plays ping pong and the boobs are bouncing up and down

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm it is good if you play ping pong with ur gf
she can wear shorts and u can see her closely when she plays ping pong and the boobs are bouncing up and down

Yes I sometime invite slim waist gals to play ping pong or badminton. They wear fbts shorts and they bend down often :biggrin: