• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio bu attacked 4 sinkie police officers

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local guy boyfriend lah. Name was in the papers. Chinese Singaporean. This girl sure looks very fierce. Kind of reminds me of Ris Low.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me say 3 mth + fine. 2/3 remission out in 1.

My bet - probation. Most jialk - very heavy fine. No incarceration. Her mitigation - untraced on criminal records, student and most importantly, highly likely to reoffend coz of blah blah and blah reasons.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If its a guy who did that i guess it will be different :biggrin:

My bet - probation. Most jialk - very heavy fine. No incarceration. Her mitigation - untraced on criminal records, student and most importantly, highly likely to reoffend coz of blah blah and blah reasons.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If its a guy who did that i guess it will be different :biggrin:

It depends. Very, very few cases whereby assaulting public servant etc no need to masuk but I suspect she will succeed. I recall reading in the papers Subhas is her lawyer. If she succeeds in avoiding Changi, nothing to do with her lawyer. Any other lawyer would have succeeded.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a young man, I was once assaulted whilst leading a team of officers to make an arrest. At the end of the episode, both the suspect and I landed in hospital for treatment. I required several stitches to patch me up. The medical officer diagnosed my general condition to be "good."

The guy who assaulted me.... his condition was diagnosed as "fair." I leave the rest to your imagination........

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a young man, I was once assaulted whilst leading a team of officers to make an arrest. At the end of the episode, both the suspect and I landed in hospital for treatment. I required several stitches to patch me up. The medical officer diagnosed my general condition to be "good."

The guy who assaulted me.... his condition was diagnosed as "fair." I leave the rest to your imagination........

The doctor said, his condition very bad. He'll live but unlikely to be able to walk for months. My SI and IO stared at me asking, what the fuck had I done to him? Oh, he resisted arrest and attempted to assault me, I just reacted in self defence.

Nothing will happen to her la. The SPF will engage her to train the poodles.

Exactly what I suggested. She should be made instructor to train young WPCs.

warthog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police nowadays seem poorly trained and not street smart at all.

They approached them so they are not like caught off guard or in any surprise attack.

They should be more alert and on guard. They should have use the taser gun to shock and subdue her.

Normally this is the best course of action against any individual who are heavily drunk or high on drugs as they can be highly violent and great strength.
I wonder why they didn't use it ? !