• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese tourist bitten by snake in Phuket Snake Show

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
She trusted a snake more than a shitskin.

[video=youtube;Xo-kzr0Kgiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-kzr0Kgiw[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to be bitten by a snake than end up with a shit skin. Btw who was the idiot taking the video shouting in? What language?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprised they would pay out that amount. Is that a big amount for compensation?

PHUKET: The Chinese tourist who was bitten on her nose on January 9 by a reticulated python after a failed kiss attempt at a Phuket snake show, will be compensated for her medical bills, pain and stress in the amount of B120,000 (US$3,300), a representative of the 'snake show' has confirmed.
accidents, animals, Chinese,

Eakkapop Thongtub Sunday 10 January 2016, 04:06PM

The compensation amount was confirmed this afternoon by a represenative of the Pa-wai Odski [transliterated] company who operates a "snake charming and venom collection show" in Chalong's Moo 2.
A video clip and selfie of the incident, which occurred midday on January 9, quickly went viral on social media, prompting mixed reactions.
Some netizens said that the woman deserved getting bit for daring to get so close and trying to kiss a wild animal, while others asserted that it is the responsibility of tourism operators to ensure safety of all of its customers.
Nonetheless, Santi Pawai of the Phuket Sport and Tourism office confirmed that all of the establishment's snakes are legal and registered, and that the woman is content with the compenstation amount and will not escalate the case any further.

- See more at: http://www.thephuketnews.com/snake-...nose-by-python-55730.php#sthash.y2HhcqnL.dpuf

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i enjoy seeing a china chink getting screwed by by her stupid action..

i hope the snake can do that too when those 3rd world chinks urinate and shit in the public.

that is the reason I LOVE THAILAND