• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese should be made the national language in Singapore!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In total agreement. A total idiot and a weirdo. He may be a mad woman.

The guy is a moron, Look at all his posts. Its all about race. Never seen a quality post or reply from him. He brings nothing to this forum.. And the funny thing about this moron is, He thinks he is better and brings more to the table then Scroobal. A respectable man will sit down and have a discussion with scroobal while a retarded looking inbred low life scum will share the same table with Rastafart.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
In total agreement. A total idiot and a weirdo. He may be a mad woman.

But one thing we all can confirm is, He got bullied really badly by ah nehs and melayus at one point of his life. (He constantly says he needs to stand up for the Chinese but truth is, Its all about him getting butt-hurt badly + he sounds like a person who doesnt fit in anywhere nor have any friends thus he needs to cling on to his race to have a sense of belonging and Pride)

Honestly speaking, I really do pity him..The guy is just some loner, non achiever who got butt-hurt real bad at some point of his life.

Rasta- Take a trip to Amsterdam man.. Remember Life is a ride.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Constantly drivelling whenever you open yr asshole. You are an oddity! Salivating and drivel from yr asshole.
And nothing of value to add here. You try to ingratiate with Scroobal and some other people but they ignore you. How you feel? thickskinned numbskulls like you.

ummm no you fool screwball has been talking about me the last few months but he has stopped recently he even called me bro!

You are the one that's been provoking me with your stupid insinuations and BS all cos i rightfully identified you as a m&d ass kisser and you got so butt hurt by that you're lurking in the shadows trying to flame me. Sore loser.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy is a moron, Look at all his posts. Its all about race. Never seen a quality post or reply from him. He brings nothing to this forum.. And the funny thing about this moron is, He thinks he is better and brings more to the table then Scroobal. A respectable man will sit down and have a discussion with scroobal while a retarded looking inbred low life scum will share the same table with Rastafart.

How many times have you repeated the same thing which proves to be false? Remember the thread you started about me in which you got thrashed so badly creating nicks to harrass me here and then harrassing other forummers in other forums cos you suspect them to be me. It seems that you're a sickening psycho stalking me and not only that you are a racist to chinese ppl even though you try your best to hide it. Seems you got bullied badly by chinese ppl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you seem to be quarreling with everyone? You are really an obnoxious vermin, you know that? We shld have a poll to find out how many bros here will kick you in yr ass like a pariah dog.

you and a few clones like psycho/television does not equate to everyone. :rolleyes: In case you have not noticed scroobal and me have buried the hatchet so the issue is still between me and you of course with your mouth so permanently fixed unto his rear end i sometimes have to
inevitably bring up his nick when i'm talking about you but rest assured the spotlight is right on you.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
ummm no you fool screwball has been talking about me the last few months but he has stopped recently he even called me bro!

You are the one that's been provoking me with your stupid insinuations and BS all cos i rightfully identified you as a m&d ass kisser and you got so butt hurt by that you're lurking in the shadows trying to flame me. Sore loser.

You sound really please.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its all about him getting butt-hurt badly + he sounds like a person who doesnt fit in anywhere nor have any friends thus he needs to cling on to his race to have a sense of belonging and Pride)

Honestly speaking, I really do pity him..The guy is just some loner, non achiever who got butt-hurt real bad at some point of his life.

I concur.

Indeed, he has no life.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tamil, Gujerati, Hindi, Tagalog, Malaysian Mandarin; Bahasa Indonesia;

And

TAGALOG

Should all be national languaged

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha..almost died of laughter. Pls Pls show us all here where Scroobal called you bro. So even if this is true, he calls everyone bro. I can see you are happy as a dog becos he patted you on yr head?

ROFL..alamak, pls lah.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha..almost died of laughter. Pls Pls show us all here where Scroobal called you bro. So even if this is true, he calls everyone bro. I can see you are happy as a dog becos he patted you on yr head?

ROFL..alamak, pls lah.

Yah, He sounds like a very pleased patted dog.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal has turned over a new leaf and became more civil to wards even idiots and fucktards. But I guess the simpleton is as pleased and happy as a dog whose master has stopped kicking him whenever he comes along and rubs himself against his legs.

He just doesn't want to engage you, thats all.