• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese pop singer, 19, confesses to raping woman in public restroom

Millennium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese pop singer, 19, confesses to raping woman in public restroom

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 24 June, 2015, 4:18pm
UPDATED : Wednesday, 24 June, 2015, 5:31pm

Keira Lu Huang [email protected]

rape-mama.jpg

Zhang Qidong, left, from Jilin, admitted to raping a woman in a public toilet. He told police he was drunk at the time and 'regretted' his actions. Photos: Weibo

A 19-year-old performer with a popular song-and-dance duet in northeastern China has confessed to raping a middle-aged woman in Hulin, Heilongjiang Television reports.

The victim said she was followed into a public toilet in the early hours of June 18 by a young man, later identified as Zhang Qidong, from Jilin.

“He seized me by my throat, pushed me onto the concrete floor and raped me,” the victim said.

She described her attacker as having pink-dyed hair. With that clue, police soon found and detained the performer who matched Wang’s description.

Zhang told police that he had drinking for a whole night before the attack, and regretted what he has done.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Dongbei barbarians are nothing more than the descendants of Khitans and Jurchens. :mad:

Mongolia_XI.jpg