• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Military Hot Potato Training

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I wish SIngapore is also pat of China like HK, all sinkie men can be exempted for serving NS and protected by the PLA. I am sure it will scare the shits out of our neighbour and will not suka suka threaten to cut our water supply

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like a shaolin warrior training. The tiongs pattern is always there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tT-zq6xsYzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:*::*::*::*:

Last edited:

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What next? Put scorpions in boots and underwear while doing obstacle course? Or wear blindfold during live shooting?

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't forget that almost everything in China is counterfeit. :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lBL98p0wZ7g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NVbBFwdmldA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey char you're back man.

What happened bet you and dankos after you threatened to sue him? Also where have you been?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this passing the bomb around thing is to train your guts. u ask our saf sof and commandos to do it. i think they will pee in their army pants. PLA army top officers maybe fuck up, but their foot soldiers still got my respect for being well trained and fearless. of cos their equipments all fuck up.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this passing the bomb around thing is to train your guts. u ask our saf sof and commandos to do it. i think they will pee in their army pants. PLA army top officers maybe fuck up, but their foot soldiers still got my respect for being well trained and fearless. of cos their equipments all fuck up.

For goodness sake, asking NS men to perform extremely dangerous stunts is sheer stupidity on the part of military instructors and totally wrong. Think of the parents who brought the child up to see them being injured. Is this your idea of proper training?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
How I wish SIngapore is also pat of China like HK, all sinkie men can be exempted for serving NS and protected by the PLA. I am sure it will scare the shits out of our neighbour and will not suka suka threaten to cut our water supply

By the time the PLA comes down, we'll all be ikan bilis. Didn't you learn that in NS?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For goodness sake, asking NS men to perform extremely dangerous stunts is sheer stupidity on the part of military instructors and totally wrong. Think of the parents who brought the child up to see them being injured. Is this your idea of proper training?

Precisely. The key word is NS. NS = conscripts, not volunteers.

On the other hand, if you're a regular, dying during military training accidents should be part and parcel of your job's occupational hazard. After all, that's what you have signed up for, and what you're paid to do.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely. The key word is NS. NS = conscripts, not volunteers.

On the other hand, if you're a regular, dying during military training accidents should be part and parcel of your job's occupational hazard. After all, that's what you have signed up for, and what you're paid to do.

That's right. If the soldiers are tan chiak type this is no problem asking them to perform dangerous acts with no safety factor. Even then I think this is stupid for when one of them makes a mistake everyone gets hurt.

In reality though, I have conducted grenade exercises where we need to search for unexploded grenades and set up explosives to ensure they are destroyed. Cannot leave any live grenade lying around. Other than the fragmentation type the others are not so dangerous and the one in the video are those that explode but the direction is upwards.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont just wish for it.

You can make you dreams come true. Just go to China, give up Singapore citizenship, voila........your wish came true!!!!

Or are you just the typical Sinkie complain and complain and want to have your cake and eat it too?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

those in PLA not ns man. singapore should have regular only without ns and reservist. :smile: