• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chinese man kicks malay boy repeatedly. Other people stand and watch.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
missed out the g that's about it.

Oi...someone doing the twist and turn har? ...wahahaha.
Every day dream and curse the shitskins....but now behaving like one.

Next time hor..want to curse and swear at other forummers, use your own nick. Don’t go using your clones to do your dirty work.
You will still get caught out.

Tsk...tsk...

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw..this was what I received on my private message.

CHOW CHEEBY PIG FACE.U BETTER COME WITH FAMILY TO PRAY AT PIG MOS IN GEYLANG.HEAVEN WANT ONE HEAD ONE HAND ONE LEG FROM YOUR FAMILY.COME BY CANCER OR ACCIDENT N DIE PAINFULLY BY ROADSIDE.TO STOP .U HAVE TO GIVE DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK U TILL ASSHOLE

Thank you to the person who sent it. :-)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi...someone doing the twist and turn har? ...wahahaha.
Every day dream and curse the shitskins....but now behaving like one.

Next time hor..want to curse and swear at other forummers, use your own nick. Don’t go using your clones to do your dirty work.
You will still get caught out.

Tsk...tsk...

how is that twisting and turning? :rolleyes:

Btw i like this sentence you wrote here. <Every day dream and curse the shitskins....but now behaving like one.>

See you do agree that your kind also behaves in a fucked up manner.

So who are my clones that curse and swear and why are they my clones? Btw whose clone are you?